Washington Babies
Options

new parks

I need new ideas for parks.... what are your favorite east side parks??

Re: new parks

• Options
    Have you been to Robinswood in awhile?  We love our park, great toys, fun pond with ducks and soccer fields.  Bring a bike and let Ben ride around the soccer field loop!  You should come sometime and I will meet you!  Now that school is out all the elementary school playgrounds are fair game and those usually have great toys.  We also found a little cute park off 70th in kirkland that would be fun for both boys, bring a basketball they have a basketball hoop. 
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options

St Edward?s.  The playground is amazing (except for the giant boulder in the middle of a toddler sandbox area). They?ll have live music on Thursday nights starting soon. 

Grasslawn in Redmond.

North Rose Hill in Kirkland.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepreston18:

St Edward?s.  The playground is amazing (except for the giant boulder in the middle of a toddler sandbox area). They?ll have live music on Thursday nights starting soon. 

Grasslawn in Redmond.

North Rose Hill in Kirkland.

All of these, and Crossroads Fountain Park and Gene Coulon Beach Park in Renton.

• Options
    We like: Maydenbaur Park, Lake Mount and the near by walking trails, Down Town Bellevue Park and stop at Specialities in the mall for a picnic lunch
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options

Have you been to the Preston Park yet? 

It is right next to the soccer fields you can see from the freeway.  There is a great toddler sized structure (Emily can go up and down on her own) plus a huge one for the big kids.  And they can run around in the grass or on the turf (if no soccer going on).  Plus picnic tables and bathrooms right there.

We went recently for the first time and Em had a blast.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagetheresab:

Have you been to the Preston Park yet? 

It is right next to the soccer fields you can see from the freeway.  There is a great toddler sized structure (Emily can go up and down on her own) plus a huge one for the big kids.  And they can run around in the grass or on the turf (if no soccer going on).  Plus picnic tables and bathrooms right there.

We went recently for the first time and Em had a blast.

I think we have been there before, but before Cooper could play.  You wouldn't believe what Cooper can climb up though!  He's a nut for big slides.   

• Options
    yes Emily can climb the big ones I just won't let her go down alone....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imagetheresab:
    yes Emily can climb the big ones I just won't let her go down alone....

you know not to ride down with her right???   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"