Boston Babies
Options

Mommy Groups in Reading AREA????

Does anyone know where I can find a listing of Mommy groups in the Reading area

I just had twin girls - two weeks old!  first time mom and I am freaking out

it is such hard work with 2 - and sometimes I feel like I have know idea what I am doing.  especially when they get really gassy and cry for no reason that I can figure out!!

Re: Mommy Groups in Reading AREA????

• Options

I joined The Mother Connection and they have mom's groups for moms of twins, I believe the website is tmc.org....  it is 29/year but I'm really glad I did, I live in North Reading, it is a Merrimack Valley based group so the mom's in my group are from Andover, Wakefield, North Andover, Wilmington, etc...  My pumpkin is 7 months old.  I know they have one meeting per month to hook new moms up with each other.  Good luck, hang in there and God bless you!  I know how trying one was.

• Options

Lowell General has a free, weekly New Mother Support Group on Tuesdays.  Here's a link.

You could show up any time after 10am and stay as long as you like (well, they might kick you out at noon (although the first week I went many of us stayed until 12:30 or so)).

They have an infant scale.  It's helpful when trying to figure out what size diapers and clothing to buy.

Also, the lady at the front desk will probably walk you to the section where the Lowell Room is because it's so hard to find from the main entrance.

Maybe I'll see ya there!

-Kim E!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Check out NSFN in Melrose--FREE FREE FREE and wonderful new mom's group run by a maternal nurse. ?I attended since my daughter was 8 weeks old, she's now 7 months!

?

https://www.hallmarkhealth.org/northsuburban.php?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"