D.C. Area Babies
Options

Nursing at the Zoo?

We're headed to the zoo today and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good place to nurse while there?  DS2 is only 5.5 weeks so we're not real good with a cover yet.  I'm going to try to pump and take a bottle, but not sure how well that will go.

TIA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nursing at the Zoo?

• Options
    Probably too late now, but...I wore LO in a wrap and nursed him in that. Also the invertebrate house is cool and dark and has some chairs here and there that you can put in an out-of-the-way place.
  • Options

imagepixieprincss:
    Probably too late now, but...I wore LO in a wrap and nursed him in that. Also the invertebrate house is cool and dark and has some chairs here and there that you can put in an out-of-the-way place.

this! i was just there last week and with the baby snug in her wrap, we nursed while we walked and no one knew! i don't think i could have done that when she was an infant though, and it was my 2nd time nursing.

just about all of the "houses" have benches/seats. i particularly like the Amazonia exhibit, as it is fairly new and doens't have that zoo smell.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"