December 2011 Moms

M&M's "sharing size"

So DH and I were at Walmart and at the check out I saw a bag of peanut M&Ms that I HAD to have. Well I noticed on the package that it said "sharing size". So I said to DH "hey look they don't call it king size anymore. Now they are saying hey fat a$$ dont eat the whole bag in 1 sitting". Well he laughed and the guy in front of me laughed. Now guess which fat a$$ at the whole bag in 1 sitting last night!! It was so damn good!

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

Re: M&M's "sharing size"

• I buy the big bags... like the BIG ones Embarrassed
    2 little ladybugs, 2 angels, and a baby due December 28, 2011 Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I noticed the new term "sharing size" on a bag of Skittles last night. Right before I ate the whole bag all by myself!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha! Jim & I were just talking about this last week. We both agreed that the term "sharing size" is more fitting for the giant bags with the fun size servings inside. That is sharing size. A bag with like 15 more M&M's should NOT be considered sharing size!

someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• imagehaleymay18:

Haha! Jim & I were just talking about this last week. We both agreed that the term "sharing size" is more fitting for the giant bags with the fun size servings inside. That is sharing size. A bag with like 15 more M&M's should NOT be considered sharing size!

Yes  This! Although there is nothing fun about the "fun size" portion. How anyone decided that getting 8 M&Ms is fun is beyond me.

• imageHazelBee22:
    imagehaleymay18:

Haha! Jim & I were just talking about this last week. We both agreed that the term "sharing size" is more fitting for the giant bags with the fun size servings inside. That is sharing size. A bag with like 15 more M&M's should NOT be considered sharing size!

Yes  This! Although there is nothing fun about the "fun size" portion. How anyone decided that getting 8 M&Ms is fun is beyond me.

Yeah, I can easily eat 10 bags of the fun size... at halloween when we hand them out, I grab the bags by the hand full... and I am not a big person.  I LOVE M&Ms

2 little ladybugs, 2 angels, and a baby due December 28, 2011 Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Peanut M&Ms.. yum!
    DS 12/18/2011
    DD 8/28/2014
    DD 5/24/2016, stillborn at 40 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"