Upstate NY Babies

AW: One month old

I can't believe it!  He went in for a check up yesterday and has gained 20 oz. in the past just over 2 weeks.  For anyone who was around for the start with E, you will know that this is huge for us.  We did not have any significant weight gain until after 6 weeks old.  He then decided last night to be up every 2 hours for feedings...he must have thought he was on a roll and needed to keep going :).  I was proud of myself though at one point E got up with a bad dream, and I was able to put A down easy and go take care of E without either of them having a meltdown (DH was working).  
imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: One month old

• Yay for baby A!  My little guy was the exact same way yesterday.  He gained 2 pounds and 1 ounce since birth!  He also started eating every two hours , but no wonder with all the growing he's been growing.
  • Where is the time going?!  V: I still want to come see you sometime this week, so I'll be in touch!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • YAY for all these growing babies!!!  Happy one month A!!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Yay, happy 1 month!  And yay to go on the night time wakings....I'm not looking forward to starting over with that now that dd has been good at night for so long.
  • A month already? I do remember the issues you had with E so yay baby A!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"