January 2011 Moms

FFFC

Anyone?

I have one that I will post later.  It involves work, and that is where I am right now!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• I'm a tard and left a cup of coffee sitting within Simon's reach.

Thankfully it was ice cold, but it ended up all over me and him while I was sitting at the computer desk. Then he splashed in it and licked it off his hands. Then threw it up.... Awesome morning. This sounds more like a boo-hoo than a FFFC, sorry!

• Everyday, I find myself watching the Disney Channel or Nickelodeon channel. My DH likes to make fun of me because he says every time he comes home for lunch, that's all the TV is on and when he comes home for work, it's still on the same channel. I just like it, okay?!? =P
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • There is a religious zealot that works in my area in my pretty large company.  She does things like report people for having Obama propaganda, because he is too liberal and she finds it offensive.  However, she finds it acceptable to give everyone very religion specific cards at Christmas and hangs religious propaganda around her area.  I am a religious person, but I find this unacceptable in a place of business, and I know that she has offended/hurt people with her antics.  She is in charge of all of our office supplies, and the other day I found that she had stuck bible verses on the reams of paper that are located by our fax machines.  So, while I was faxing something I pulled them off.  It may have been immature, but it felt kind of good. 

• Some times when LO is CIO for 10 or 15 minutes, I actually get something done. How bad is that! Like I can eat...or change the wash...or shower...I mean, I would rather he just fall asleep for his nap but with these nap strikes it's just not happening! I'm at a loss of what to do...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"