February 2012 Moms

*~*Monday Symptom Roll Call*~*

It's Monday again, so let's hear it ladies - what are you feeling? Cramps, backache, nausea or maybe nothing... let it out and let's hear how you feel about everything: 

What I'm feeling: My boobs are finally ridiculously sore and I'm tired all the time.  Nothing else! 

How do I feel about that: I had no symptoms for awhile now, so any symptoms are welcome no matter how painful.  The exhaustion is going to be rough during my 6-10pm evening grad classes on Mondays and Wednesdays... ugh.

<3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
:'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
<3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
<3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

Re: *~*Monday Symptom Roll Call*~*

• What I'm feeling: I feel like roadkill. Nausea out the wazoo... thrown up twice already today, and have only had a drink, haven't eaten anything. Have been throwing up to the point that I'm considering speaking to my doctor about that. Other than that, I have a fever, a sinus infection, am exhausted, and my boobs hurt.

How do I feel about that: I'm happy to be pregnant, and feeling it confirms it. I just wish being sick on top of it would go away. If the fever and sinus infection were gone I could cope. Right now, I'm considering leaving the office and going straight to bed.

• What I'm feeling: My boobs are crazy sore and huge!! Looks like I got a nice boob job!!!! Nausea in the morning now. Wearing the Seabands helps alittle. By 4pm I could easily go to bed and not wake up til the next day!

How do I feel about that: Im really happy to keep having a constant reminder that I am for sure pregnant! I dont want to complain at all because I asked for all of this and Im delighted to have it!

• Loading the player...
  • What I'm feeling: My breasts aren't nearly as all-over painful as they had been - but the nip area is still pretty tender.  I also currently feel either too hungry or too full.  I never just feel fine.  And most of the time I think to myself "if I could just get sick enough to throw up, maybe I'd feel better".  I guess it could be called general queasiness?  Other than that - the bloating continues, and I'm starting to not be able to fit in some of my pants even in the morning.

How do I feel about that: I'm ok with it.  I feel less gross than I did a week and a half ago, and if it stays exactly how it is right now through the first tri - I'll be a happy girl.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 5.31.2011 ~*~ Michael Joseph ~*~ BORN 2.8.2012
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • What I'm feeling: My boobs are really sore, I'm exhausted beyond belief and I have nausea in the evenings.

How do I feel about that: I'm thrilled to be having symptoms - keep em coming :) It reassures me that the baby really is growing inside of me.

imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • minteamintea member

What I'm feeling: Very tired. Queasy with some puking (~1/day). Very limited appetite but constant hunger pangs and waking up starving in the middle of the night. Swollen breasts. Most of my pants don't fit.

How do I feel about that: It's worth it! I just wish I could put some of my responsibilities on hold so I could take some more naps :) 

DD #1: 2012; MMC: 2014; DD #2: 2015; It's a boy! 3/31/2018

• What am I feeling: Nothing, still nothing.  I get a little tired but have a hard time getting to sleep at night so it could be from that.

How do I feel about that: Bummed.  I wanna have some symptoms, however I could live without m/s.  Having no symptoms makes me not feel pregnant since I don't feel any different than normal :( 

• What I'm feeling: Just tired really...

How do I feel about that: Not sure what to think.. Ill feel better when I get my second beta back tomorrow

4-7-11 - Natural MC @ 4w5d 6-27-11- MC @ 5w6dPgAL/PAL WelcomeDD#1- 8/20/2010DD#2- 6/21/2012EDD #3~ 5/1/2014 ~ Team Green
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • What I'm feeling: My boob soreness has finally gone down and is residing in just my nips, which is actually a relief. They are still huge, though. I have a feeling that is not going away. I am nauseated most of the day, and really fatigued. I haven't actually thrown up yet, been really close a couple of times, but I'm still hanging on. My insomnia has gone away a bit, I still don't sleep well, but I'm not lying there awake anymore.

How I feel about it: If I make it out of 1st tri with this being the worst of it, I will be a happy camper!

• What am I feeling:  The only thing I am feeling is complete exhaustion.

How do I feel about that:   Happy I have at least one symptom.  I am a litlle nervous due to past m/c.... should have u/s this week.

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • What I'm feeling: Cramping and bloated

How do I feel about that:  Im glad that I have some symptoms but the cramping is a little worrisome at times.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyFetus Ticker
  • What am I feeling: I am hugely bloated - I don't feel it as much as I see it. I have a very small frame, so I look like I'm already showing (even though I know it's just bloat). The exhaustion hit me yesterday, and based on my last pregnancy, I know it's only going to get worse until the end of first tri. I also am hungry all the time, but NOTHING sounds good. Same as with my last pregnancy, only to a greater extent it seems, and the cravings/aversions have started earlier this time. How do I feel about that: Okay. I had a really good first pregnancy (I only had mild m/s for a couple weeks and it didn't start till second tri), so if this pregnancy ends up being the same, then I'll be very grateful for that. I wish I felt more elated about being pregnant, though. I've wanted this for a long time, and I've been really looking forward to it - and now that I'm pregnant, I just feel kinda' "meh" about it. I know that will pass, but I find it troubling.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • What I'm feeling: I feel like death.  I pretty much laid on the couch as much as possible yesterday.  I have horrible nausea and by the end of the day, I'm so wiped out.  I can barely make it to 9pm.  I have also started getting horrible food aversions.  Don't come near me with any chicken.  Ick!  Which is crazy because that's pretty much the only meat I eat.  I have been living off of cereal, pb&j, yogurt and fruit for days.  Oh & I had a baked potato for dinner last night that was amazing.  I might have to do that again.

Still haven't gained any weight but I definitely am bloated.  I already had to break out the be band.  Embarrassed

How do I feel about that: I'd rather not have the symptoms but know they're temporary.  Last time around I started feeling better around 11 or so weeks so I hope that's the case this time, as well.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What I am feeling:  A mixed bag of exhaustion, bloat, and waves of nausea (mostly right before bed).

How do I feel about that:  Great!  I know that this is the time to take care of myself and nap if I need to.  I want the symptoms to keep coming so that I feel more confident about this PG until my u/s Friday.  The nausea is different from my last PG with DD. 

• What I'm Feeling: Breast tenderness, fatigue, ridiculous happiness.

How do I feel about that: Happy that I am feeling some symptoms and that there is no nausea or vomiting involved thus far!  We just found out through HPT last week on Thursday - so I am still getting used to the idea of being a mommy again :)  I guess I am mostly in shock that we were able to do this naturally - I think DH is elated beyond words <3 

• What am I feeling:  Bloated!  And my boobs are really sore.   If I eat too much at one meal, I can't eat for the rest of the day.

How do I feel about that:  I was hoping that I would get through this pregnancy without morning sickness like a few of my friends did, but the lack of symptoms has me a little worried.  I don't go back to my doctor till the end of July, so I guess I should just enjoy the fact that I'm not puking and that I have a little sweet pea growing! 

BabyFruit Ticker Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
  • What I'm feeling: Other than a mild backache, no serious symptoms today.

How do I feel about that: Thankful.  The nausea last week was miserable and I ate WAY too much all week trying to calm it down.  Here's hoping it's gone for good.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What I'm feeling: Tired, gassy, not much more than that right now.

How do I feel about that: Happy that I'm pregnant, I will cherish not having m/s or other symptoms for now, because not sure what might be around the corner. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • What I'm feeling: I feel nauseous all the time and nothing seems to help.

How do I feel about that: I wish I felt better but in a way I'm glad I have symptoms. I am enjoying every single step of the way.

imageimageimage
    LO born 1/28/12
    "Things may not go the way we plan, and they may not go according to the timeframe we want but the blessings will come." -jajsundevil
  • What I'm feeling: My nipples have become very sore, its hard to lay up against my husband or on my stomach right now because of it. I get really really hungry throughout the day if I don't keep food in me. I haven't really had any m/s, just some queasiness here and there. But the cramping, my gosh the cramping can be crippling sometimes. I notice that it gets worse around 5pm and lasts for a few hours. And aside from being a bit more tired than usual, I am doing pretty good.

How do I feel about that: I'm glad that I have some symptoms because it makes me feel like things are developing the way they should. I hate that my u/s is still weeks away and I feel like I want to take pregnancy tests here and there to just make sure I am actually still pregnant (its my first so I am naturally worrying). But if I can make it through the 1st trimester with this being the worst it gets, I will be very very happy about that.

• How I feel:  Right now I feel exhausted.  Like every other minute I'm yawning.  My breasts are heavy, firm, and extremely sore.  I wish I didn't have to save up all my sick and vacation time for maternity leave...otherwise I'm pretty sure I would go home today to sleep.  Some cramping now and again.  Peeing a lot.

ETA:  Whoops, I forgot How I feel about it: I'm happy to have physical signs of being pregnant.  I wish the physical signs were a little nicer...like maybe your pee just turned  blue, and that's the only reassurance you need to know your pg.  I'm wondering if that sentence even makes sense...

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
    TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
    Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
    Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
    Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

• imageKellyC703:

What I'm feeling: My nipples have become very sore, its hard to lay up against my husband or on my stomach right now because of it. I get really really hungry throughout the day if I don't keep food in me. I haven't really had any m/s, just some queasiness here and there. But the cramping, my gosh the cramping can be crippling sometimes. I notice that it gets worse around 5pm and lasts for a few hours. And aside from being a bit more tired than usual, I am doing pretty good.

How do I feel about that: I'm glad that I have some symptoms because it makes me feel like things are developing the way they should. I hate that my u/s is still weeks away and I feel like I want to take pregnancy tests here and there to just make sure I am actually still pregnant (its my first so I am naturally worrying). But if I can make it through the 1st trimester with this being the worst it gets, I will be very very happy about that.

I feel the same way!!  I have one more HPT and I keep debating using it just to check!   

BabyFruit Ticker Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
    Copy this code to your website to display this banner!
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
  • What I'm feeling: Awful. I am so tired. All the time. This weekend, I went grocery shopping and then I wanted to take a nap. I usually the get up and go kind of person, I hate sitting around, but now I'm just constantly exhausted. But the kicker is I can't sleep. I toss and turn all night every night (at least for the past 3 weeks). I'm not throwing up often, but I'm sick all day. If I don't eat, I'm sick. If I eat too much I'm sick. If I eat just enough, I'm ok for 20 min then sick again. Sad

How do I feel about that: I'm not going to lie, I'm not a fun person to be around. I'm grumpy. I'm whiney and I hate it. I'm extremely unproductive at work (hence bumping right now and all day everyday). I hate my job and I'm completely irritated for having to go to work everyday!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • What I'm feeling: I'm exhausted. Much more so than with my first. I try to nap when Kid One does, but we're also in the process of remodeling part of the house and doing major decorative overhauls, so I feel like a jerk if I waste time napping. I'm also going through all the prenatal samples I got from my OB, and I'm pretty sure the one I'm taking now wants to kill my intestines.How do I feel about that:  It's really annoying being so tired, but by this time during my last pregnancy, I was battling hyperemesis, so I can't complain.
  • What I'm feeling: Today, I have cramps (I have to keep reminding myself that these are normal), backache, and only slight nausea (especially right after I eat). I am noticing that I get more m/s symptoms in the later afternoon and before bed. By bbs aren't too tender, but fuller for sure. I seem to wake up exhausted even after a good sleep. I am counting the hours til I can take a nap already!

How do I feel about that: Bring on the symptoms! Right now, I don't care if I can do nothing but throw up. My last pregnancy (ended in missed m/c), I didn't have very many symptoms. So, I am hoping that the more symptoms I have the more I can believe that this little bean will stick! I definitely feel more symptoms this time so far, so I am hopeful.

• What I'm feeling: My bb are still super huge and sore all the time, I've outgrown all but one of my bra's. I am nauseated all day. I haven't actually thrown up yet, been really close a couple of times, but trying hard not too. I feel like a lame-o because I can't do any of the normal house chores and dh comes home from work to a pile of dirty dishes (the smell of dishwater makes me want to puke!) and no dinner (MAJOR food aversions!).  I feel so bad about that, but he's been great!  I'm constantly tired and can't find a comfortable position in which to sleep at night so I'm taking two naps a day at least!  Mild constipation has hit this week too :(

How I feel about it: I'm glad to have the symptoms to let me know that my hormone levels are still going strong, but feel kinda gypped (sp?) because my mom never had a day of morning sickness in all 6 of her pregnancies!  But honestly, just really excited to be pregnant! 

• imageSweetest116:

Oooooooh, I get to join my first one on here!

What I'm feeling:  Um, m/s is royally kicking my arse. I thought I had it back with DS #1....I was so wrong. Nausea 24/7...no let up at all. Add that with the glumetza I still have to take and I spend most of my day in the bathroom (sorry, TMI). I feel bad for DH b/c I won't let him even look at my bewbies...OUCH. (OK, I don't feel that bad for him)

How do I feel about that: .I mean, I know it is all part of pregnancy so I should be happy about that, but honestly, I'm not. I mean, thrilled for a new life, yes....but m/s can suck it. Plus, today is my first day back to work in 7 weeks and I have no idea how I am going to keep this a secret with my running to the bathroom all the time. Oy.

• What I'm Feeling: general slight queasiness most of the day, definitely have a slightly increased HR too, waking up early, slight back ache, sore bebes and nips (not too bad yet), and the pants definitely are more comfortable unbuttoned Embarrassed

How do I feel about that: I am glad for symptoms as this is my first, and I think I'd be worried sick if nothing changed. I am mostly concerned about the next few weeks. I have a sensitive stomach and don't want to ruin our upcoming vacay.

• What I'm feeling: sore boobs, some exhaustion, slight nausea and I was extremely hungry all last week, but that has seemed to subside.

How do I feel about that: I want more symptoms! I'm starting to freak out- I know, weird.

BFP 2/14/11 MC 2/28/11 BFP #2- 6/12/11- Austin born 2/22/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetickled_pickle:
    How do I feel about that: Okay. I had a really good first pregnancy (I only had mild m/s for a couple weeks and it didn't start till second tri), so if this pregnancy ends up being the same, then I'll be very grateful for that. I wish I felt more elated about being pregnant, though. I've wanted this for a long time, and I've been really looking forward to it - and now that I'm pregnant, I just feel kinda' "meh" about it. I know that will pass, but I find it troubling.

I can totally relate.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  Hopefully after my u/s on Thursday I can enjoy it more.  I want to!  I think I might just be scared of life with two kids.  lol

• What I'm feeling: Nausea worse in the morning, but pretty constant all day. Bloated, constipated, sore boobs still and go to bed early every night.

How do I feel about that? I am happy to have some symptoms to remind me I am pregnant and things are hopefully going well. I also wish the m/s would back off just a little. Yesterday was a good day, but today is going downhill already:(

• Good Morning ladies I am fairly new here. I have been stalking around reading but I haven't realy posted anything yet so here goes.

What I'm Feeling: My boobs are killing me and they are booth about the size of Alaska, I get nauseous once in a while but it is only after I eat and I am thankful I have not thrown up ... yet. I am completely exhausted and I feel like I am dragging constantly. Nothing sounds good to  eat and at this point I am forcing myself to eat and I'm not really hungry either.

How Do I feel about that: Since it is my first I am extrememly excited. I am glad I am having symptoms becasue I know the butterbean is still in there!  I could really just sleep for a day though! I am thankful that I have an aversion to sweets becasue I have a huge sweet tooth as well. I do wish at least something sounded good to eat! I would say all in all I am really happy with what is goign on so far!

• What am I feeling? I am so bloated pretty much all the time. I've also been getting M/S a lot more and it is a lot stronger. I wake up so many times during the night to use the restroom and it takes me forever to fall back asleep.

How do I feel about that? As much as I hate feeling sick I love it at the same time because it reminds me of the sweet little baby growing inside me. I'm kinda worried that my boobs haven't been sore or swelling because with Samantha I had trouble breastfeeding and could only do it for a few months because of a low supply and I feel like I'm going to have the same problem with this baby. 

• What I'm feeling: I really don't feel pregnant. I guess the only thing is that I need to pee a lot.

How do I feel about that: It scares me that I don't feel more symptoms, but I also know that it is still very early in this pregnancy.

• What I'm Feeling: 

Sore boobs, tired, always starving and the past few mornings I have had to wake up at 6 to urinate then I can't go back to sleep.

How do I feel about that:  I am happy as long as I don't have MS.

• What I'm Feeling: I've been having some mild nausea if I go too long without eating, also having some sore nips. The moood swings started yesterday, and I feel sorry for my H. Poor guy couldn't do anything right. How I Feel About It: I feel a little anxious, just hoping baby is okay in there. But I am definitely grateful I'm not poking yet! ETA: Sorry about the formatting, bumping from my Droid
  • What I'm Feeling: Tired!!! All the time. My boobs also just started hurting a couple days ago. Ouch! I'm constipated (my least favorite symptom), which adds to my already feeling bloated. I am STARVING every couple of hours and can't think of anything that sounds good. I can't fall asleep at night, even though I am exhausted. I just lay awake until 1-2 am every night. Very annoying. Oh, and I'm super emotional. Last night I was bawling while watching 19 Kids & Counting. LolHow do I feel about that: I feel like I have all of the symptoms at once and so early on, but I am thankful because I know that during the moments when I do feel fine, I get a little worried. I'm glad I have the daily reminder that my gummy bear is growing. I am really scared that I will have m/s with this pregnancy, as I never got sick with DD and I feel totally different this time. 
    photo d09ff0b8-8137-4e1c-ae47-58c3ef11d6b5_zpsdf895214.jpg
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • What I'm feeling: Boobs slightly sore. Cramping eased off since yesterday. Peeing non stop. That's about it for now.

How do I feel about that: Slightly nervous about the cramping subsiding and almost wish m/s would kick in already (I'm so gonna regret that).

• What I'm feeling: I feel hungover all.the.time.  Nausea, dry mouth, vomiting and super tired.  My boobs are also very sore and I am bloated and constipated.  Wow, don't I sound fun!

How do I feel about that: To be positive, all of these symptoms mean that I am pregnant.  That is a good feeling since we have a history of losses.  That is all I will say today! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Like a lot of other people, I'm really, really tired, but I'm also having trouble sleeping.  I haven't had a good night's sleep in at least 2 weeks - I'm constantly tossing and turning, and usually waking up once or twice a night to use the bathroom.  I also can't sleep past 8am, which really sucks on weekends like this past one where we're out until 1am both nights.  Luckily the m/s has subsided, so this is really my only symptom, but the constant fatigue is kicking my butt!
  • imageSweetest116:

What I'm feeling: I feel sooo nauseated, occasionally throwing up. I'm  having trouble eating anything b/c most food just seems gross. Also, super tired and still peeing all the time.

How do I feel about that: I keep telling myself that I'm sick because I'm pregnant and it's all worth it. But I really wish the nausea would go away for just a while so I could eat a meal like a normal person.

After 2 1/2 years TTC, 3 IUI's, endo, and a lap, a surprise BFP brought us Alexandra Marie!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"