Texas Babies

Indoor activities for 2 year olds

We are coming to the JW Marriott outside San Antonio and looking for other indoor activities around town to do with my 2 year old twin boys in the afternoon or when the pool thing wears off.  We will be there Thur - Sun.  Thanks!
BFP#1 ended in a D&C 1/18/08 --- BFP#2 ended in ectopic with lap 4/2008---BFP#3 resulted in our beautiful twin boys born 3/6/2009! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Indoor activities for 2 year olds

• The Rolling Oaks Mall has Inflatable Wonderland where the kids can run around and jump, they also serve pizza.
  • I've never been but I've heard the Children's Museum downtown is nice.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • There's the Children's museum downtown and also one in New Braunfels.  The one downtown has a really nice baby/ toddler area.   The one in New Braunfels I find to be nicer overall. 

The Witte musuem has some nice exhibits and also has an interactive "tree house" for the younger set.  The Zoo is by the Witte and you can take a minuture train from one to the other.   The zoo has a fantastic toddler area with a cave that has aquariums they can walk through, a playhouse and a river bank for splashing in.  The hippo exhibit is also  indoors.

I've never been but there's an indoor playground called minitown that my friends have enjoyed.  There is also a place called Funtastic Playland that has a deal going with Living Social. 

I hope you enjoy your trip.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"