Boston Babies
Options

Pediatrics West

Hi!  I'm due in just a few weeks and have totally put off choosing a pedi.  I'm delivering at Emerson so I think I'll go with Pediatrics West.  Does anyone know anything about them?  Is there a particular Dr. I should request.  I (or the baby) don't have any particular needs that I know of.  It's a boy-- would you go with a male dr?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrics West

• Options
    NYENYE member

Congratulations!

I have been goingthere for over a year and have been very happy.

I work full-time so we were looking for an office with a lot of hours and that was also open on the weekends-which means you do not always get your doctor in an emergency.

This office was also close to our house, and in the same building as our Doctor.

We see Doctor Eagen and are happy with her, she takes a VERY laid back approach, which I needed.

Also they offer this free class tiny fingers tiny toes, I would recommend taking that ASAP.

Good luck!

• Options
    Thanks so much! that was very helpful.  I will give a call today and look into the class :).  Thanks again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We took the Tiny Fingers Tiny Toes class today and it was terrific. Very informative and free and the nurses who teach it are amazing! You also get a big bag of free stuff including a couple nice books for baby's first year. All in all a great experience. 

We plan to use Pediatrics West when our son is born.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"