February 2012 Moms
Options

How about we do a giant intro post

Holy intro's I can't keep track! Can everyone do a little intro here so they're all in one place? Please and thank you!

Re: How about we do a giant intro post

• Options

Hi! I'm Sam, DH is K. We're pregnant with our first baby, been married almost 3 years. We met in the military, now he does IT stuff and I work for the state police.

• Options
    I'm Jennie - this is our first baby!  We've been married almost 2 years!  I am a psychologist and DH and is a prosecutor.  

chart
    BFP: 6.13.11 - EDD: 2.20.12 - Natural M/C: 6.22.11 at 5 weeks 3 days

imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBrownie_1234:
    I'm Jennie - this is our first baby!  We've been married almost 2 years!  I am a psychologist and DH and is a prosecutor.  

I like you and YH already. ;) Our SA's and prosecutors are great guys.

• Options

Hi I'm Chris, I'm from Chicago and got my BFP on Friday morning.  My EDD is Feb 19th and I'm totally freaked and am praying everything goes ok... I will feel SO much better when I get to see this little one and hear the heartbeat.  Counting the days...

<3 Baby #1 BFP 6/10/2011-EDD 2/19/2012-DS Born 2/10/2012!
    :'(  CP BFP 1/6/2013-EDD 9/19/2013-CP 1/9/2013
    <3 Baby #2 BFP 1/3/2014-EDD 9/12/2014 -DD Born 9/10/2014!
    <3 Baby #3 BFP 7/8/2018-EDD 3/17/2019-Team Green!

• Options
    Hi! Im Steph (27) and DH is Dana (28)... we have been married 3 weeks and are expecting our first baby- a honeymoon surprise (though planned). We are super excited- Im a high school teacher and DH is a business manager.
  • Options
    I'm Christin and have been married to my DH for 5 years and this is our 2nd child.  Our baby boy is 3 now.  We haven't told him yet because we want to go t our first appt first.  I am still in surreal mode.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebuckeyenut08:

imageBrownie_1234:

I like you and YH already. ;) Our SA's and prosecutors are great guys.

Cool!!! 

chart
    BFP: 6.13.11 - EDD: 2.20.12 - Natural M/C: 6.22.11 at 5 weeks 3 days

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    HI!!! I am Jamie, DH is JJ (Joshua John) we are from Saint Paul, MN. Married in Las Vegas in March 2010! We have been trying for 10 months and this is our first. I am a nanny for 9 month old Twin Boys and DH is a Water Jet engineer. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    #1: Alexander John: February 25, 2012      
      #2: EDD June 13, 2014

• Options
    I'm Ani and this our first baby, second pregnancy. I am 24 and DH is 25; by the time baby gets here I'll be 25 and DH will be 26. EDD based on LMP is 2/6/12 and 2/9/2012 based on O date.
    imageimageimage
    LO born 1/28/12
    "Things may not go the way we plan, and they may not go according to the timeframe we want but the blessings will come." -jajsundevil
  • Options
    imageSweetest116:

Hi I'm Chris, I'm from Chicago and got my BFP on Friday morning.  My EDD is Feb 19th and I'm totally freaked and am praying everything goes ok... I will feel SO much better when I get to see this little one and hear the heartbeat.  Counting the days...

Still in Chicago? We live in the NW burbs.

• Options
    I am Erin and I am 27, SO is Tim and he is almost 32.We have been together for 3 years. This is our first baby. I have my first doctor appt tomorrow morning. Both of us work for a large retail chain, I work in the buying office and him in university relations.
  • Options

Hello! This is my first official intro...I received my BFP on Friday June 10th! I ovulated 3 days earlier than expected, and went in for blood work on Friday and again today. My hCG was as 40 on Friday. I would love to know what everyone else's level was about 10dpo. 

I'm a full time student in my last semester of school. I graduate this December (yaay!) and my husband and I are over the moon with joy and excitement.

This is our 3rd pregnancy, the other two ending in miscarriages. We are so very positive that his will be our take home baby :)

Best wishes to everyone!!  

• Options
    aglennaglenn member

Hi, I'm Alana and DH is Aaron and this is our second (and last) baby.  We've been married for 7 years, together for 5 before that.  I'm 36 and he's 35.  The only person we've told so far is my one good friend who's also expecting her second a couple of weeks ahead of me!  Our DDs are a couple of weeks apart, too, so that is super cool.  Other than that, I'm keeping it under wraps until we clear the first trimester (although I am so bloated and already had to pull out the fat pants, so I'm not sure how long I can really hide it). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Nicole (24) and my DH is Nathan (31). We live in Arizona and this is our second baby, we also have a eight month old baby girl named Samantha. We also have two cats and a dog. I am a SAHM and DH is an Electrical Engineer. My EDD based on LMP is 2/2/12.
  • Options
    Hi!  I'm Erin- I'm 33 and a teacher (have been teaching kindergarten for 10 years and am being moved to first grade next year).  DH is 35 (almost 36).  Sunday is our 2nd wedding anniversary.  This is our first pregnancy- after 3 months of TTC.  We are so thrilled to be starting this journey and can't wait to see a heartbeat soon.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Penny and DH is Andy. I like to state the obvious :) 28 and 30, we are both teachers in a small town. 1st pregnancy, 1st LO, and we are crazy excited.

• Options
    Hi.  I am Val,  I'm 31, soon to be 32yrs old.  I have been with DH (34yo) for 7 years, married almost 2.  We are expecting our first LO Feb. 15th.  We are super excited, and I am glad that we can share our collective knowledge/ experiences.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP#1 - ended in m/c June 2011
    BFP#2 - 1/5/12, edd 9/14/12
  • Options

Hi All!

Fi and I are 23, we are getting married this October. We've known each other since grade school, have lived together for about 3 years now. We live in Toronto.

I work for the Ontario Ignition Interlock program, and deal with DUI (or DWI "drunk drivers"). Fi works in a warehouse.

We are young, but are ready. We're very thrilled to be expecting our first next February<3

Oh and also, we have two lap dogs, and I have always called the older one "my love bug"... which I thought was funny. clearly this is meant to be!

• Options
    I did one the other day, but I'll join in...I'm Kate (24) and my husband is Corey (25) and this is baby #3 for us! We've been married for almost 3.5 years and have been together for almost 10! I'm a SAHM to Noah (2) and Violet (1) and DH is an actuarial analyst. Fun fact: we might have 3 under 3 for a short amount of time!
  • Options
    Hi I'm Jeanine, 28, married to Kevin.  I'm a teacher and he's in finance.  This is our second pregnancy and hoping to be our first take home baby! I had a miscarriage in February.  I am so happy to be here!
    BFP 2/14/11 MC 2/28/11 BFP #2- 6/12/11- Austin born 2/22/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm Kristi and a newbie here on the bump.  I'm 27 and a teacher in Maryland.  My husband and I have been married since about 11 months.  This is my first pregnancy and I was so excited to see the positive test last week! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi I'm Meghan and DH and I are pregnant with our 2nd child. We have been married 4 1/2 yrs. Our DD is 18 months. We have had one loss with an ectopic with lap surgery to remove my tube. I am an 8th grade teacher and very happy to be here with you all!!!
  • Options
    I'm Elisabeth (33), and I'm a registered nurse.  My BF, Matt (46), is a civil engineer.  We've been together 12 years and have a daughter, Samantha, who will be 9 tomorrow (same day as my first appointment for this baby!).  We live in Sacramento, CA.  We haven't told Sam about the baby yet, but I hope she'll be as happy about it as we are.  :)  Best of luck to all of you!

• Options
    Hi Everyone Smile  I'm Crystal, 27, newlywed as of Oct last year.  We live in St Louis, MO.   This is our first baby and we're very excited about it!  We weren't exaclty TTC just yet but some times things just don't go as "planned". 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Cortney (29) and my husband is Shay (28). I work as a manager for aN internet retail company and DH is an Animation Producer. Our son Eli is going to be 2 in October! This is my 3rd pregnancy. I had a miscarriage in March at 10w2d. We are very excited to be pregnant. It just feels right this time. Interesting fact (maybe just to me) but I found out I was pregnant with Eli Feb 9, 2009 with a EDD of 10/18/09. This baby I found out about on 6/9/2011 with an EDD if 2/18/2012. Both the 9th and the 18th!
  • Options

imagerissyrynn:
    I'm Kristi and a newbie here on the bump.  I'm 27 and a teacher in Maryland.  My husband and I have been married since about 11 months.  This is my first pregnancy and I was so excited to see the positive test last week! 

Hi Kristi...Im in MD as well...Frederick actually...where are you located? 

• Options

Hi!  I am Emily (a BOTB'er) from TX with a DD, Adelyn and DH Greg.  We are both 31.  I just found out last night we are expecting #2 so we are are praying for a healthy pregnancy!  Nice to meet you all!

ETA: DH's info!

Formerly **eco**4k posts down the sh*tter Chart
  • Options

Hi ladies! My name is Arin (29) and my DH is Matt (33).  We've been together 10 years and married  for 5 years.  I used to be the National Account rep for a food company (just got laid off...boo) and my hubby runs PF Changs in Bethesda, MD (yummy!).

We started TTC March of this year and got our BFP on June 5th.  our EDD is 2/14/2012...Valentine's Day! My hubby and I think it's pretty funny since his nickname for me is "Lovebug!"

Hope everyone here has a healthy and happy 9 months!

• Options
    ghdst1ghdst1 member

Hi I'm Gretchen.  DH and I are pregnant with our 2nd baby.  Due 2/8/12 (according to LMP) and so excited!  We have one son who will be 2 in August. 

Edit: I forgot to say what we do.  I'm a therapist (mental health/drug and alcohol) and DH is a sign fabricator.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hello! I'm Kaleigh (23) and my DH (Jeff, 25) and I will be celebrating our one year anniversary in August.  This is our 2nd pregnancy (early m/c last Nov).  Hubby works in the cattle industry and I have been working with special education children for the past four years.  Love kids and can't wait to have my own in February!!!  Even though we weren't quite ttc just yet, we couldn't be happier!  Have had some ups and downs already so we appreciate all t &p!

Best wishes!

• Options

I'm 27 and DH just turned 32, and we got our BFP on Saturday morning! I'm a special education teacher, and DH installs solar panels and is a personal trainer on the side. I still can't quite believe this is real!

Wishing a H&H 9 months to everyone! 

"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    BFP #1: 6/10/11 Natural m/c 6/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/30/11 Vanishing Twin diagnosed at 8 weeks, DS born 5/6/12 
    BFP #3: 5/24/14 stick, baby, stick! Beta 1 (16dpo): 645, Beta 2 (18dpo): 1652
    Heartbeat 179 at 8w5d grow, baby, grow!

• Options
    Hi!  I'm Angie and DH is Matt, we live in Maine and are pregnant with our first as well.  We have been married almost four years, we have a chocolate lab and DH is a mechanical engineer and I am an assistant bank manager. 
    imageimage
  • Options

I'm Christina (27 yrs old) and DH is Dennis (30 yrs old). We've been together 5 years and married since Sept of last year.  Dh is a manager and also work in sales for his company and I work for Ibedrola (Gas & Electric company). Our first baby is our Boxer Lola who just turned 3. This is our second pregnancy, the first ended in a chemical pregnancy. But we couldn't be happier to get pregnant the cycle following our loss. We hope this is our take home baby!

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hi, DH is 31 and I'm 30, we have been together for 7 years and married for a little over a year and a half.  I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia.  We love to travel, and be outdoors. 

I had a miscarriage a while back when I was younger, but this is the first baby for DH and I and we are so excited to be starting our family. My EDD is 2/22/12 according to all the pregnancy calendars, but I have a dr's appt tomorrow to get bloodwork and confirm a EDD.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hi I am Amy (31) and hubby is Matt (33). We have been together 13 years and married 11. We live in Columbus, OH and this will make baby #3! Our son Grant Matthew was born on October 26, 2002 and our daughter Avery Corinne was born on August 22, 2009! My EDD is February 17, 2012 and my first doc appt is next Friday!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Hi there, My name is Jenna I am 25 and DH is 28. We are expecting our first baby on 2/4. We are very excited, happy and nervous all at the same time. Nice to meet all of you!
  • Options

I'm Silvercamaro77. Smile  I am soon to be 26 and DH is currently 26.  We've been together for almost 11 years and married for 2.5 years.  This is our first baby and I am extremely excited to get to know all of you!

P.S. My EDD is 2/14/12, but I have my first Dr appointment tomorrow so we'll see what her estimate is.

• Options
    My name is Becky (30) and DH is Adam (he'll be 29 on Saturday!).  I'm a nurse and he is an accountant.  We've been married just over a year and been together almost 5 years. This is our first pregnancy after 6 months of trying and our EDD is 2/6/12.  Our first u/s is Wednesday.

<3<3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3<3

• Options
    fraseyfrasey member

Hey all! Im Meredith, 29, and my fiance is Sean, 44. We're getting married in less than 6 weeks - eek! SO fast! Weve been together about a yr and a half, and knew we wanted kids as soon s we got together. He has son who is 18 and does not live with us. Im a high school teacher here in Ontario, and FI is a tool maker.

Anyways, this is our first, and we're super excited. We ideally were going to wait til the fall to get pregnant, but hey - plans dont always work out, eh? 

Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next 9 months.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm Lauren (28) and DH is Joey (29). I am a registered nurse and he works in IT. We're having our first baby. We already have two sweet dogs who I hope will be good big sisters ;)
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mother to DD, born sleeping on 9/28/11, and DS, born 3/12/13, 5lbs 13oz, 19in
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"