Ohio Babies

First Expressions/ Women's Contemporary healthcare

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

I was just wondering if anyone had been to either of these places? We have our 3d ultrasound scheduled at First Expressions on Thursday, and I have only read reviews for Ultrasona here in Columbus.

Also, I am (hopefully) switching my prenatal care to Women's Contemporary Healthcare, under the care of a midwife. We were supposed to have our consult today but had to reschedule for next week. Has anyone been there at all? Thanks!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First Expressions/ Women's Contemporary healthcare

• I see Emily and Becky at WCH. They're great! I switched from an O.B. at 28 weeks and I can't tell you how happy I was. I was so relieved and excited about it that I hugged Emily after my first appointment. I had my LO 8 weeks ago. The way things worked out, Emily was on call the week I delivered. She was so great! She was so great at making me feel as comfortable as possible and helping gain control over my birth. It was a wonderful experience! I, obviously didn't get to know Becky quite as well, but she was great during all of my appointments and when she stopped by the hospital the next day. The nurses and staff at the office are really friendly, too. They're all so welcoming and involved with their patients.

I'm looking forward to sharing all of my pregnancies and births with Emily and Becky! I highly recommend them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    I Bump from my phone 90% of the time, with a baby in my lap, so please excuse my bad format and poor spelling and/or punctuation.
  • imageChinaDoll531:

I see Emily and Becky at WCH. They're great! I switched from an O.B. at 28 weeks and I can't tell you how happy I was. I was so relieved and excited about it that I hugged Emily after my first appointment. I had my LO 8 weeks ago. The way things worked out, Emily was on call the week I delivered. She was so great! She was so great at making me feel as comfortable as possible and helping gain control over my birth. It was a wonderful experience! I, obviously didn't get to know Becky quite as well, but she was great during all of my appointments and when she stopped by the hospital the next day. The nurses and staff at the office are really friendly, too. They're all so welcoming and involved with their patients.

I'm looking forward to sharing all of my pregnancies and births with Emily and Becky! I highly recommend them!

Thanks! That makes me excited, I can't wait to have our consult next week and switch from my OB. I'm looking forward to this experience so much! And I will be using Emily and Becky also. :)

• Loading the player...
  • I have been to both First Expressions and Ultrasona. FE is definitely a nicer facility but I found the people at Ultrasona a lot nicer and you get a lot more for your money there.
  • I also went to Ultrasona. I had a really good experience there. They people were all really nice and the service that I received was really good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm late to the party, but I also see Becky and Emily at WCH and I l-o-v-e, love them. They came highly recommended from a few of my friends and I'm so glad they are my care providers. I've meet one of the OBs, Dr. Muffley, a few times and he is incredibly nice, too.

Hope your consult went well. 

• I'm a little late on this one, but I see the midwives at WCH. One word: awesome. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I see Emily and Becky at WCHC and I absolutely LOVE them and the whole office! Even their nurses are absolutely amazing. It's a very comfortable environment and every one is very friendly and welcoming! Very very happy with my choice to switch to a midwife early in my pregnancy!

I've been to Ultrasona, but not the other. Ultrasona was great, though. The girls there were very friendly, and brought me back for a second free visit when my baby boy wouldn't put his hands down and out of his face! I paid for a 20 minute video and 12 photos, and ended up leaving with 45 minutes of video and over 60 pictures!

• I also switched to WCH and I love it there :)
    evelyn 4.2010 | will 1.2012 | baby BOY due 12.2014
    pregnant and/or breastfeeding since 2009.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"