January 2011 Moms
Options

~*~Amandabrown~*~ (and anyone else interested in doing 30 day shred)

Were you able to find the DVD? I am planning on starting 30 DS tomorrow with the hopes for a new me by the end of June. :) Mission skinny skroops in underway!/

Are you still interested in doing a check in? Wdyt? A few times a week? Once a week? Every day? I am hoping that if I have someone to be accountable to, it will make me less likely to quit halfway through.

And to all you lurkers out there (you know you are reading this!! :) lol), feel free to jump on board...the more the merrier. Maybe we could just do a general exercise check in and it wouldnt specifically have to be the 30DS if people are interested.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*~Amandabrown~*~ (and anyone else interested in doing 30 day shred)

• Options
    I am definitely interested in doing a general exercise check in. I know I'll never make it to the store to get the dvd but there are fitness videos on demand that I could do. I'm trying to lose this last 20 lbs before my vacation to Myrtle Beach in August. I would be ok checking in a couple times a week, maybe ever other day?
  • Options

Whats 30 DS?

I'm in for a wieght check in/ workout check in! We starting tomorrow? I am going to have to get on a scaleSad

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejcole32444:

Whats 30 DS?

I'm in for a wieght check in/ workout check in! We starting tomorrow? I am going to have to get on a scaleSad

30 DS = 30 day shred. It's a Jillian michaels workout that will totally kick your ass in 20 mins. I was looking for an e-workout buddy to commit to the 30 DS with me to check in with to keep me motivated and accountable. But if there are a bunch of us interested, it doesn't HAVE to be a 30 DS check in, we could just do an exercise check in. And people wouldn't necessarily have to tell their weight. We could just list our starting weights as X and then X minus 1, 2, etc when we all start dropping the weight.
  • Options

YES YES!!!! So sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, but I got it and I'm in! I would love to think I could work out every day, but I know I won't stick with it. How about every other day? or maybe every other day do the video and on the off days do some cardio like AppleMomma said was working for her? I'm open to anything!

And I LOVE the X minus 1,2,3,etc. weight idea if people want to do that. Or we could even do a countdown to a goal. I'm open! I'm just so excited to have someone to hold me accountable! Starting tomorrow? Or today? I didn't notice the original post date...

• Options
    ok, today, just saw.... Eeek!
  • Options
    imageamandabrown530:

YES YES!!!! So sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, but I got it and I'm in! I would love to think I could work out every day, but I know I won't stick with it. How about every other day? or maybe every other day do the video and on the off days do some cardio like AppleMomma said was working for her? I'm open to anything!

And I LOVE the X minus 1,2,3,etc. weight idea if people want to do that. Or we could even do a countdown to a goal. I'm open! I'm just so excited to have someone to hold me accountable! Starting tomorrow? Or today? I didn't notice the original post date...

I am gonna TRY to do it every day. Dragged my butt out of bed at 6:30 this morning to work out - yay me! :) I'm hoping to stay with it, but on the days that I can't, I will definitely try to substitute with walking. I can't make any excuses since I just spent a bunch of money in my new stroller and I need to make it worth it!

I think that everyone should just set their own goals, post what they are, and then we can use the check in to stay accountable. I'd really like to check in every day mon-fri cause I know if I have to post about it, it will make me more likely to stay with it. Wdyt?

• Options
    If its ok that I join you ladies, i'm up for a daily check in.
  • Options
    imageskroops:
    imageamandabrown530:

I am gonna TRY to do it every day. Dragged my butt out of bed at 6:30 this morning to work out - yay me! :) I'm hoping to stay with it, but on the days that I can't, I will definitely try to substitute with walking. I can't make any excuses since I just spent a bunch of money in my new stroller and I need to make it worth it!

I think that everyone should just set their own goals, post what they are, and then we can use the check in to stay accountable. I'd really like to check in every day mon-fri cause I know if I have to post about it, it will make me more likely to stay with it. Wdyt?

Go you, getting up early!!!! ok, I'll do it every day with you (twist my arm!) and I think an everyday check in M-F is the only way I'll stick to it too. I'll probably end up doing the video after we get the LOs down around 8:30p. So...... yeah. Here we go!!!

Jcole- PLEASE JOIN!!!! The more the merrier!

My goal is to lose 30 pounds. Shall we post goals here or start at our workout check in tonight?  

I don't know why I'm so excited to have Jillian hand my a$$ to me tonight. lol!

• Options

Also, how about we do a daily check in for working out and once a week "how are you doing meeting your goals?" check in? I don't want to get on the scale more than once a week. How about Fridays? I usually splurge on the weekends, so I don't really want to weigh in on Mondays either.

Sorry to be high maintenance! 

• Options

Also, how about we do a daily check in for working out and once a week "how are you doing meeting your goals?" check in? I don't want to get on the scale more than once a week. How about Fridays? I usually splurge on the weekends, so I don't really want to weigh in on Mondays either.

Sorry to be high maintenance!  And I'd be happy to post these if you want, since you're already busy with your QOTD. ;)

• Options
    imageamandabrown530:

Sorry to be high maintenance!  And I'd be happy to post these if you want, since you're already busy with your QOTD. ;)

Sounds great. I was gonna ask you if you would want to post the check in so that it doesnt seem like I am such a post wh0re. Lol. Hopefully we will get some more ladies on board with us. I think it will really help me having to be accountable to someone.
  • Options

I have been MIA from this board for a while but I want to get in on this! 

After 4 years of unexplained infertility, IF treatments and 3 losses we have our miracle baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Im in too! :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageskroops:
    imageamandabrown530:

Sounds great. I was gonna ask you if you would want to post the check in so that it doesnt seem like I am such a post wh0re. Lol. Hopefully we will get some more ladies on board with us. I think it will really help me having to be accountable to someone.

Yeah, you don't need any help looking like a post wh0re. Stick out tongue KIDDING!!!! I posted for today, let me know if you have any suggestions. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"