April 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone doing Weight Watchers?

I just signed up for Weight Watchers online.  I was really successful with it back in High School when I went to the meetings so I am hoping it helps me again.  Is anyone else doing it?  If you are, would you be up for a Weight Watchers check in? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone doing Weight Watchers?

• Options
    I am! I would be up for a WW check in.  I started two weeks ago and have lost 4.3 lbs.  I had my 6 week check up this morning and I am 1 pound below my pre pregnancy weight from last August.  Yes that is great news but I would like to lose approx. another 18 lbs.  I am going to the Center each week to weigh in....that is the only way I know that I will really stay on track.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am!  I started three weeks ago and have lost 5 lbs.  I have 42 to go.

I go to the meetings on Wednesday night.  I lost 100 lbs on WW two years before pregnancy and had kept it all off.  Should have actually followed the program while pregnant so I didn't have to lose 47 lbs! 

I'll all for a WW check-in here :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in for a check in! I never ever log my points though maybe this will serve as motivation for me :)
  • Options
    I would be up for it.  I have lost 12 lbs so far (in 5 weeks) but have plenty more to go!
  • Options
    I plan on joining at some time in the future, but I'm really concerned about my milk supply since I'm nursing twins.  I've read posts over on the multiples board about how ladies' supplies really dropped when they started the program even with the extra points for breastfeeding.  Are any of you breastfeeding?  Have you had any supply issues?
  • Options

I'm for it! I need motivation to get started again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    BOH1025BOH1025 member

I would!!  I just started last week.  Im doing it online and have the app on my IPhone which is SO helpful! 

This is a great idea!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm starting on Thursday. I would love to have a check in! Would you all maybe want to do a facebook group? If we did a group we could share recipes and what not. That way it would all be in one spot for easy access. Just an idea :)
  • Options
    I am breastfeeding and haven't had any supply issues.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am doing WW. I joined 5 weeks ago and have lost almost 8lbs. ?I'd be up for a weigh-in!! And it would be great to exchange snack/meal ideas.

?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This is week 3 for me, I have lost 5 pounds!  Yippee!  I would love to do a check in!
    Kelly Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yesterday was my 2 week weigh-in and I've lost 7.6 lbs.  I would love to have a check in.  My friend and I check in with each other instead of going to the meetings, so this would be added motivation. 
  • Options
    I am all for the check ins. I am starting tomorrow so this would work out great. I also like the idea of a fb group, I would be willing to help run it.
  • Options
    I am up for a check in. I am starting tomorrow. I also like the idea of a fb group. I would be willing to help run it if we decide we want to do that.
  • Options

Sounds good... How about Wednesday Weight Watchers Check In?  I have to run out for a little bit right now, but I'll put something together and get it started today!  I need motivation!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"