Trouble TTC
Options

fertility on tv :)

i am watching little people on tlc right now (its a re-run, the new one comes on later) although i am not a little person (insert whatever is politically correct here) i Very much enjoy watching shows on tv knowing that people DO deal with this.....doesnt make me happy that it hurts people so badly but that this is REAL!......does this sound weird?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: fertility on tv :)

• Options
    I watched that show when they were going thru their infertility.  If I remember correctly, they were trying to do IVF but she wasn't responding to the meds and didn't have enough eggs to do an ER.  When are the new episodes on?

Married DH September 2008
    DD1 Born March 2012
    DD2 Due November 2014

image         image

imageimage

• Options

imagejstrat53:
    I watched that show when they were going thru their infertility.  If I remember correctly, they were trying to do IVF but she wasn't responding to the meds and didn't have enough eggs to do an ER.  When are the new episodes on?

There are reruns on at 8:00 and 8:30CST and the season opener is on at 9:00.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebandwife928:

imagejstrat53:

this :)

• Options
    imagebandwife928:

imagejstrat53:

I just checked the guide and the season premier is on at 10 here! I am def going to watch!

Married DH September 2008
    DD1 Born March 2012
    DD2 Due November 2014

image         image

imageimage

• Options

One of our fave shows has been dealing with infertility.  Rules of Engagement.  It has been nice to see them handle it on the show because they put a comic spin to it.

I have noticed infertility a lot more in shows.  I don't know if it's because I'm more aware because we are going through it or if there has just been an upswing with the writers. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"