3rd Trimester
Options

Bring it baby!!!

Well I just got back from the dr. got dehydrated this weekend and had to go to the er. Went in for a checkup this morning and I am 2 cm dilated 90% effaced and could go whenever, I know a lot of you ladies are saying well you could still go over your due date! I know I could my second child was born at 37 weeks and I have already been told by my dr this little guy is much lower and we are hoping I at least make it till next week, but be ready if I don't! Oh my where has the time gone, we are all so close I just can't believe this close now! I really want to be comfortable again. If I am not at school or work, I have to be at home on my butt as much as possible, for a busy person like myself it's already driving me nuts, I have so much respect for you ladies that have been on bedrest now!!!
~Kelly Marie~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bring it baby!!!

• Options
    ive been 3 cm with LO#3 for weeks now and today is my due date. Good luck though. Just because one comes early doesnt mean the next will.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

good luck to you. and yes , i def cant believe we are getting this close :-) any progress is exciting.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"