February 2011 Moms

Book Club

I just went to the library today to get Water for Elephants, they didn't have it.  But, while I was at Walmart I looked in the book section and they had it for $6.  What a deal!  Can't wait to get started.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Book Club

• When are we supposed to START reading this by, anyways?  Are we checking in at the end of the week/having a discussion?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • From what I gathered from the other post someone is going to put together a list of questions  by the end of the week.  I think the goal was the first 1-2 chapters.  I am not for sure though, so if anyone else knows whats going on... let me know!
  • Loading the player...
  • GoMommyGoMommy member
    Its a super easy read.. also there are some questions at the end of the book. 

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Does anyone else find it ironic that when we HAD to do this kind of thing in high school english we hated it, but now that we WANT to do it we are excited?

When are the questions being posted?  By whom?

• We didn't really choose the books we wanted to mass read, tho...they sorta chose them for us.  Lucky me, I was homeschooled so I never read half the books that the majority of the USA had to read.  I did everything on my own w o supervision lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Courtney said she'd post questions. I'd say let's read the first two chapters and then maybe we could do questions on Thursdays?
  • I just saw there is a prologue so maybe we should read that and chapter one for Thursday?
  • Sorry, I just saw this post after I posted one. I decided to do the first 5 chapters due to the questions that I have found. It seemed like it wouldn't be too much reading.

PP- Thanks for letting us know about the book at Walmart. I was thinking I would buy this book instead of getting it through Kindle.

PP- My DH said the same thing about how in school we would cringe at the idea of forced reading and discussion and now it's the highlight of my week.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"