3rd Trimester
Options

Question for second time mommies

Hi guys!  I'm pregnant with my second child and only in my 1st trimester.  With my first child she left quite a few stretch marks on me.  I'm wondering what effect our new baby is going to have on the stretch marks that have been left over from pregnancy number 1.  They have already faded quite a bit and are hardly noticeable.  Will they just turn pink again or will they stretch out even more? Thanks!
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Question for second time mommies

• Options
    My stretch marks didnt seem to change much, and remained faded, but I did get some new ones in different areas...
  • Options

I haven't gotten any new ones, but the old ones got their color back in the late 2nd tri. I'm assuming they'll fade again like they did after the first time.

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't gotten any new ones yet but the ones I did have are darker than they were before I got pregnant again. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageRachaelandCarl:

I haven't gotten any new ones, but the old ones got their color back in the late 2nd tri. I'm assuming they'll fade again like they did after the first time.

Same here.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!  I'm really nervous about my belly turning into one big stretch mark.  Hopefully things will go smoothly! 
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageRachaelandCarl:

Same here. I just noticed mine have started to show a little more in the last few weeks.

Logan - 11/09, Lander 08/11, Baby #3 ~It's a girl!!~ EDD: 04/10/14

• Options
    All the ones I have from DD are still faded(faded more since being pregnant) but this past week I have noticed I have a few new ones.
  • Options

With DD I got some around my belly button but that was it. They have re-stretched and gone back to that darker color, but I am sure they will fade back down.

I did get a few new ones just on the left side, which is strange to me because I am smaller this time and have gained less weight. Oh well.

• Options
    SFAug07SFAug07 member
    I was lucky enough not to get any stretch marks last time or this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have noticed a couple new ones but for the most part my stretch marks from DD are still faded except for the tops of them were they have slightly extended with this pregnancy .  I have gained no weight actually still down 5 or 6 lbs from my start weight so i guess that is why i havent gotten many new 1s.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"