January 2011 Moms
Options

what NBR thing does LO love?

Is there something totally NBR that LO loves to do?

For example- Simon LOVES to lay in our bed on DH's pillow. I don't know if it's because it smells like DH or if he just thinks he's a big guy laying there or what, but I've never seen him laugh and smile so much.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: what NBR thing does LO love?

• Options
    Arianna loves my iPhone (She will find any chance to grab my phone if it's in sight) and the down comforter on our beds. She just loves pulling the blankets together. 
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Options

Cooper can't get enough of my cats tail.  I dont know what he finds soooo funny about it!?  Its so cute watching him try to grab it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She loves to watchd  Ellen. This is the only show, she knows and will stop and look. she loves her voice. I do not have her watch tv, but the tv is on when we are in the room together, and she will turn as much as possible to see the tv and watch her. it is funny!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Does the ceiling fan count? DD is in love with the one in the our room. Whenever she's inconsolable, we put her on our bed and turn the fan on then off (so it moves a little) and she starts talking to it. Soooo cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    Does the ceiling fan count? DD is in love with the one in the our room. Whenever she's inconsolable, we put her on our bed and turn the fan on then off (so it moves a little) and she starts talking to it. Soooo cute!
    I'll have to second the ceiling fan. In fact, I have to turn it off when I rock/nurse him to sleep (yes, still doing this...ugh) because he'd rather try to turn around and look at it then get down to business and SLEEP!
  • Options
    mick64mick64 member
    Hudson loves looking at clocks. We have one in our living room and he just stares at it, always with a very serious look on his face. It's like he's studying it trying to figure out how it works :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"