Cleveland Babies

Photo Studios

I had been taking DD to get her pictures taken at the Picture People at Chapel Hill mall, but they abruptly closed. So now I am on the hunt for a good place to go (that is decently priced)

I live in the Stow/Kent/ area, so I would prefer something in that area. However my parents live in Cleveland (specifically S.Euclid/Cleveland Heights area), so I would be willing to go up north if the studio has a good rep.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Photo Studios

• I took my little man to Portrait Innovations (per suggestion of several friends) last weekend to get his 3 month pictures and was happy with everything.  They are in Stow right between the Panera and Chipotle.  The nice thing too if you want to just try them out is they always seem to have a 9.99 special where you get 1 pose (you get to choose from several different ones) and quite a few pictures for that price.  Of course they will try and talk you into a bigger package though but then again that is their job right :-)   They also print within 30 minutes so I walked out with pictures.

https://www.portraitinnovations.com/

Package Includes:

• One - 10 x 13    Four - 3 x 5s
    • Two - 8 x 10s    And 32 Wallets
    • Four - 5 x 7s
    • No sitting fees or charges
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got my maternity photos done at Portrait Innovations in Stow and love them.  The studio is crazy hectic and packed with people, but the quality and the process for getting the photos taken and in my hands was much better than what I'm dealing with (still, a year later!) from our wedding photographer.  I'll be going there for my baby's newborn photos, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • I used to take my kids to Picture me in Walmart, and to Sears studio. Now I wont take them to a studio at all. I am a photographer so now I see the difference. Every time I'd take my kids to the studio it was always the same old thing. Same backgrounds, poses, etc. I now love the candid type shots that are not something you can take twice. So it all depends on the person I hope you can find somewhere you love to capture your memories. And to the one who has been waiting for a year for wedding photo's I am sooooo sorry to hear that. I have only done about ten weddings and the longest my client has waited for a cd. Was a month. I hope you get that figured out soon. Happy picture taken ladies!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"