Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

+++Morning Confessions+++

~~~Thanks for picking this up, Yogi!

Hi, ladies, I'm back from Canada. Come on in and confess.

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: +++Morning Confessions+++

• Options
    EM0704EM0704 member

I'm glad you made it back safely!

Confession: I've been staying at my Mom's on the nights DH has to work so that I won't have to be home alone. I stayed there all weekend...I really need to get a grip!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Np winterbride. How was your trip?

This has actually been a pretty decent weekend. On Memorial Day I definately reflect on how grateful I am to have my husband returned home to me after his deployments.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsJCMrsJC member
    One of my friends just told me that she and her husband will start trying for baby #2 in a few months. I wanted to scream at her "No, you're not allowed to have 2 babies before I even get one!"
    BFP #1 1/27/11, EDD 10/7/11, D&C 3/29/11 @ 12w4d
    BFP #2 5/19/11, EDD 1/20/12, Natural miscarriage 6/2/11 @ 6w6d
    Dx 2 copies of MTHFR reductase DNA mutation (C677T & A1298C) June 2011
  • Options
    EM0704EM0704 member

imageMrsJC:
    One of my friends just told me that she and her husband will start trying for baby #2 in a few months. I wanted to scream at her "No, you're not allowed to have 2 babies before I even get one!"

Yes

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was in a car accident a couple months ago and was at the chiroprator today for treatment and the massage therapist asked me if I was sure I wasnt pregnant again because my muscles/skin were squishy! Really??? You heard my whole life story on Friday and it's in my chart. Please have some sensitivity.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"