Maryland Babies
Options

Interviewing Peds Drs ?'s

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Did you interview your peds doc?

We go 6/9 to see 2 doctors both which were recommend by our families. (Actually the one was my husband?s doctor which kinda seems weird to me since he is older 69, and just came back from a retirement. So that is one question. When do you plan on retiring again?)

I was wondering?

What types of question did you ask? or will ask?

I want to maybe come up with a list of question to ask them.

Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Interviewing Peds Drs ?'s

• Options
    One of the most important things to me was how they handled after hour calls.  My pediatricians office has you leave a message and the doctor calls back within a few minutes.  We've only had to use this once but the one time we did have to use it they were very quick and I felt like I could always reach someone.
  • Options

Thanks! That is one I didn't even think of! 

Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome!! Thank you!
  • Options

For me, I really wanted to get a feel for the doctor's attitude and personality. But also for me, it was important to know what their opinions about antibiotics were because I have personally had a very severe reaction and so I have concerns for my children and want to avoid that.

As well, it is important to know what hospitals they have priviledges at in case you ever need to take your baby to the hospital.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#1 missed mc on 7/14/10 at 10 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"