North Carolina Babies
Options

Feet swelling already at 16 weeks?

For the past week, I have noticed that my feet are swollen at the end of the day, especially after walking in the neighborhood. I've been trying to prop them up, but any other suggestions? I'mv drinking about 64 ounces of water a day right now. I bet you all are going to tell me it gets better right? Confused
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Feet swelling already at 16 weeks?

• Options

Mine started swelling around 20 weeks, and it went downhill from there (sorry!)

Yes, it does get better. After the baby is born. hehe. It was pretty immediate for me though, at least!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    Mine started early too (12-13 weeks), keep your feet elevated as much as possible.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If it makes you feel better mine JUST started swelling this week with the heat. I think that is a major reason, I also gained 3lbs in 6 days (the most I've ever gained this pregnancy). I think it is all water. I wish I could say that the swelling will stop, but since we are heading into summer, that is probably what you are in for. With #1 I was due in March so I never had too much swelling or had to deal with the heat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    swimming really helps with the swelling. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bless your heart! I hope it is just the heat causing it for you. I had that happen about 3 weeks before DS was born, it was this time of year exactly. It didn't go away until about 2.5 weeks after he was born. I had cankles for about 6 weeks. I hope yours go down when it cools off. GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"