South Florida Babies
Options

Please rec. your midwife in the pembroke pines area!

I used an OBGYN this past pregnancy and I was not impressed at all. I didnt like being pressured into an induction(i ended up not needing it) and how they pushed epi and were not very supportive for a natural birth.

We plan on having more children and I'd love to find a good midwife. Preferable one in the pembroke pines area or at leat affiliated with Memorial West. TIA!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Please rec. your midwife in the pembroke pines area!

• Options

I have a great recommendation, Maria Claudia is my current Midwife and she works with a OBGYN.  She delivers out of Memorial WEst and so far has been wonderful.  She came highly recommended to me by my La Leche League friends.

THe doctor is Dr. Siudmak and the number is:  954-431-7000.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversary
  • Options
    Thanks! I actually heard about Dr. Siudmak years ago and tried to go to him but i guess he's so popular that he was only taking patience that were pregnant at the time and I was no where near thinking about getting pregnant then. I will definately check them out!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a terrible experience the first 17 weeks of my pregnancy with my typical pro hospital OB practice, and switched to a midwife named Carol Williams out of the Miami Maternity Center in North Miami. I love her, she's fantastic and she'll talk to you straight. If you're looking for less traditional, pro-hospital care, they could be a perfect fit for you.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"