New Orleans Babies
Options

Pediatrician

Anyone love their pediatrician?  Please share their name, location, and why they are great!  I am a bit anxious about choosing one and am considering making appointments to visit.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  Thanks,

Re: Pediatrician

• Options
    We see Amanda Jackson at the Ochsner on Jefferson and I love her to pieces. Not only is she great, but her nurses are amazing also, which was very important to me.

BabyFetus Ticker 
    harry potter addict. fiber obsessed. 
    || KP 10.04.10 || EA 04.28.12 || LC expected 8.29.14 ||
    my bfp chart: Bebeh Fluff's Chart

• Options
    LTF525LTF525 member

Dr. Keith Collins on Metairie Rd has been good for us.

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Charles Kantrow at Ochsner pediatric on Jefferson Highway.  We love him!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Love, love, love Dr. Keith Collins on Metairie Road. He has 6 kids of his own and is just so great with all his patients. His nurses and staff are great too.
  • Options
    Dr. Micheal Heller with Napoleon Pedatrics.. they have 2 locations one by the Galleria in Metairie and one in the Baptist Hosiptal. He is great! My son has asthma since 3 months old and he was been great through all the ups and downs. If you have to take your baby to Childrens he comes in and personally checks on his patients. If you dont see him I like Dr. Estes as well. He is is the same doctor office.
  • Options
    Dr. Patricia Granier at Ochsner Childrens Clinic on Vets by Transcontinental. Fabulous place!
    ~Steph

BFP 1.11.10 - Natural M/C 1.21.10 (5w5d)
    BFP 9.19.10 - Mia Lynn born 5.4.11 (36w6d)
    BFP 8.05.12 - waiting for Baby G2, edd 4.10.13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"