Northern California Babies
Options

Eat until it comes back up?!?! Anyone else experiencing this?

So, lately I've been getting sick a lot more easily. Not like morning sickness/all day sickness sick, just from being full sick. 

I'm thinking maybe baby is smashing my stomach and leaving me less room but I dunno. Last night I ate one bean burrito from taco bell, not healthy I know but I was starved and had to run out of the house soon after I got home from work. That topped with half a cup of juice and 20 minutes later it was coming back up. I wasn't nauseated at all but it just felt like it never made it down my throat? KWIM?

Maybe I'm just crazy or maybe this is a third trimester fun symptom, I dunno but I though I'd ask you ladies. BTW...my brain still says I'm hungry but my stomach is saying it can't fit any more inside it.

TIA 

****missing my little angel since 11/28/12 (m/c 8.4 weeks)**** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Eat until it comes back up?!?! Anyone else experiencing this?

• Options
    Are you talking about acid reflex/heart burn!?!  Or are you actually throwing up!?!  I DEFINATELY experienced the first one... often towards the end of pregnancy.  It was probably my "worst" symptom.  Hang in there!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMy.ABC.Life:
    Are you talking about acid reflex/heart burn!?!  Or are you actually throwing up!?!  I DEFINATELY experienced the first one... often towards the end of pregnancy.  It was probably my "worst" symptom.  Hang in there!!

yay...finally a response!!

I had acid reflux for about three weeks and then I started taking Prilosec, it's helped a ton. I was up to eating about fifteen tums a day before I discovered I can take Prilosec.

I'm literally throwing up, no acid, just food. I know it sounds disgusting. My brain says I'm hungry, so I eat but then it doesn't stay down. Weird, eh? I don't think I'm overeating because yesterday I ate a regular lunch at noon and then ate one bean burrito at six, and that should have been plenty of time for my tummy to welcome some food, but nope. Plus it doesn't always happen, just sometimes.  

****missing my little angel since 11/28/12 (m/c 8.4 weeks)**** Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmmmm.... I did not experience that.  Sounds terrible.  I might check with your OB and see what they say.  So sorry you're dealing with that!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"