Detroit Babies

recommend cleaning service

Can anyone recommend a cleaning service in the area or Rochester or Shelby Township? Thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: recommend cleaning service

• I'm up in Oxford and about to try out Molly Maid (out of Metamora)  once or twice a month since I'm getting too awkward to clean much and chase my 3 year old.  Not had them clean yet so I can't report back on their quality.  They are bonded/insured and background screened though so was more confident using them than someone who is independent. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• str8otastr8ota member
    I can't recommend one (mine has her own business and isn't taking on new clients) but I wanted to tell you when interviewing them ask them for a list of what they will be doing and put together a list of what you expect to be done that way when they are there they are cleaning exactly what needs to be cleaned.  I had one cleaning lady who would actually clean around things, would not lift them up or move them, such as when she's wiping off the console table she wipes around things instead of lifting up the picture frames and wiping the table down or she would be washing the floor and would wash around the dog bed instead of moving it and cleaning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"