New Orleans Babies
Options

Intro

Hello everyone!

My husband and I got married in October and just found out I'm pregnant, due in December. I'd really like to connect with some moms in the area as I don't have any female friends in New Orleans. I'm originally from Iowa and I'll be the first of my group of friends to have kids.

Right now we're working on affordable daycare on the Westbank and finding prenatal care. We're leaning towards Woman to Woman Midwifery. Does anyone have any experience with them or recommendations for daycare. Thanks in advance for any help.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Options

when we lived on the westbank, my DS went to .... omg...I'm drawing a blank. It was in Marrero on Lapalco across from Boudreaux's Restaurant.  My friend's DD goes to Future Generations...or one of their affiliates and likes them.

I guess I'm no help.

As far as researching daycare...I have a link in a Mandeville Daycare post, check it out for Jefferson parish. 

• Options

Thanks for your suggestions. I found the link and it was really helpful.

Also, I love the picture of your pup peaking up from under the bump. Its so cute.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LTF525LTF525 member
    I'm a little late in responding but just wanted to mention that I LOVED W2W. I saw them through out my pregnancy and had a wonderful experience. Unfortunately I didn't get to deliver with them because my daughter was breech, but I highly recommend them.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"