March 2011 Moms
Options

F/U to napping in crib

Well, it started off well.  But she spent her binky out and woke herself up and the nanny got in there before me and instead of giving it back to her and letting her go back to sleep, she turned on the mobile and is now up there playing with her.  So she only slept for about 45 minutes.  I'm trying to stay down here (and not cry) because I have to go back to work on Monday so she needs to spend more time with her... but I'm pissed.  The kid usually takes at least a 2 hour nap in the morning and now our somewhat of a daily schedule is going to be off.  Grrr.  Now they're up and coming downstairs.  Sigh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicInternational Nestie!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F/U to napping in crib

• Options
    I know its probably easier said than done, and I may not be one to take my own advice either, but could you explain that to the nanny?  I mean, you're LO's mom and you should have final say.  Explain that you have been with her for the past however many weeks, and this is how its been, and you'd like it to stay that way so that on weekends and days off you can keep it consistant.  I'm sorry.  I know thats gotta be frustrating!  Hang in there! 
    HarLynn's mama
  • Options

I'm gonna tell her.  I think when she comes again on Wednesday.  The poor kid was only up for like 30 minutes before she was fussing and yawning so I did manage to get her back down for another hour+ nap.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPicInternational Nestie!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"