Eco-Friendly Family
Options

How much to pay for used jogging stroller?

Obviously it would depend on what kind... but I'm skimming these ads on craigslist and everything seems pricey...
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How much to pay for used jogging stroller?

• Options
    mine is not a pricey name brand or anything, but if I were to sell mine now, I'd prob let it go for around $80 as a starting price.  Mine is a double tho
  • Options
    LinnyaLinnya member

Knowing what I know now as a BOB owner, I can tell you that I would be willing to pay $150 for a used Revolution in good condition.  Ours had held up so well (it has years and years of life in it - as it should for the price) and it is a real work-horse for us. I feel like I'd still come out ahead on the deal if I bought a good used one for that price.

It really does depends on the brand and how much wear it has.    

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd say half of the new price in general, less for a cheapie brand. I know on my Craigslist people are asking like 70% of the new price for some items which drives me crazy because I totally don't think a used item is worth that.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options

For brands like InStep and BabyTrend, I'd probably be willing to pay $40-$50, depending on the condition of the stroller, less if it wasn't in great condition. Those brands are not expensive at all and should be priced accordingly.

For a brand like BOB, I would pay $150-$200. Brand new, they cost a little over $400.

• Options
    We paid $50 for a Zydeco stroller that was 3 yo (originally retailed for $520).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"