Missouri Babies

Northland Newbie pregnant with 1st baby - due in August

Hi there KC moms!

I'm new to "the bump" and I am loving it so far!

I am a first time mommy, due August 1st! We are having a baby boy!

I'm looking for some other mommies in the area who would like to connect. I love to stay active - walking, swimming, biking, yoga..etc. I enjoy meeting with friends for lunch/shopping/coffee/excercise dates. I also teach yoga - I had my own business when I lived in New Zealand. While pregnant, I am just teaching prenatal yoga courses, but hope to start my business again a few months post-baby.

I was raised in KC, but I've been living abroad for almost 7 years. I will be moving back to Gladstone in 3 weeks and I can't wait to be close to family and friends again!

I just wanted to introduce myself and start meeting some awesome KC moms!

Have a beautiful day!!

Re: Northland Newbie pregnant with 1st baby - due in August

• I love all of those things (minus yoga) too, and would like to connect. I'm up for a "mom group" if other people are! It's nice to "meet" you.

I've always wanted to go to New Zealand. It's probably in the top 3 places I want to go. I would love to hear some stories or see some pictures!

• Hi nice to meet you too! It would be great to get a "mom" group together...

Maybe we should start one? Are you pregnant, or already have your baby?

If your on FB I have some photos on there of NZ, otherwise if we meet up I can show you some on my computer. NZ is just amazing and I would highly reccomend it to anyone. It's probably my favorite place that I have lived.

My FB is under Lauri Michelle Welch if anyone wants to connect

• Loading the player...
  • Great! I'll look you up. My little guy is almost 3 months old already! Boys are so much fun. You're going to love being a mom to a boy!
  • Yes I can't wait to have a boy! I'm so adventurous and active, so it will be fun to have a little guy to keep up with.

If you can't find me on FB, then send me an email - yogawithlauri@hotmail.com

I look forward to meeting you! :-D

• Start a mom group!! :) That would be awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi!

I am a personal trainer and pregnant with my 2nd! Due in October!  Love being fit and active would love to get together sometime or take a yoga class :)

• Anyone who wants to contact me - we can start a mommy group or something

yogawithlauri@hotmail.com

or look me up on Facebook - Lauri Michelle Welch

• Hi -- I'm also in Gladstone and am not from KC, also looking to figure out a way to meet new mommies! I will email you, but would love to get in on a Mommie group!

I'm due 7-11 with my first too!

• I am also a newbie  at this and due in nov. but have been a nanny for quiet some time. I also teach water aerobics. I live close to parkville. I would love to get together. I wanted to try your yoga class but cant commit to every saturday. Hopefully you will have another session. Talk to you soon. 
  • Hi ladies!

Ok I've heard of some interest in starting a mommy group up in the Northland, especially for those who are due in the next few months or have recently had their babies.

I am due August 1st, so only about 7 weeks away now!! :-D

I've decided to start a FaceBook Group to help us easily connect. FB is a great way to stay in touch, meet new moms and organize playdates, coffee/lunch, activities, workouts...etc all in one place!

If you are interested in joining, the group name is Kansas City - Northland Mommy Group - I think you can do a search on FB and find it. If you have trouble, email me and I can help you connect.

yogawithlauri@hotmail.com

Hope to see you in the Group!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"