Cleveland Babies

Pediatricians in the Akron Canton area

Any suggestions for a pediatrician in the Akron Canton area? We've been looking for one close to Hartville if possible. TIA.

Re: Pediatricians in the Akron Canton area

• I really love ours.  He is Dr. Handwork at the North Canton Medical Foundation.
  • We use CHPA (Children's Hospital Pediatrics Assoc.) in Barberton..I know they have a Green office, and two family members take their children there. I've heard fantastic things about all the doctors in the Green office.
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to CHPA at the Green location. Specifically my infant is a patient of Dr. Hood's and we love her! My daughter also saw another doctor in the practice for her one week appointment, too, and we really liked him as well; I think his name was Dr. Bell. Both doctors are very nice and thorough. As a first time mom I call their office probably weekly and their nurses are always very nice and understanding, even when I feel like I'm asking a stupid question.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJessicaK87:
    We use CHPA (Children's Hospital Pediatrics Assoc.) in Barberton..I know they have a Green office, and two family members take their children there. I've heard fantastic things about all the doctors in the Green office.

we use them as well and love them. my niece goes to the ones in green and sil only has good things to say about them as well.

(btw, i grew up in hartville and looking to move back)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"