Trying to Get Pregnant

11 DPO and Negative

I know this process of TTC for all of us is an emotional journey,  I just tested again 11DPO and another negative.

I just feel even more upset this cycle bc mother's day is sunday and I really thought maybe I would get lucky and felt positive this was the cycle.

I just needed to get that off my chest so I can focus on being positive next cycle and not ruin my entire day and weekend.

Thanks for listening.

Good luck to the girls in the 2ww!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 11 DPO and Negative

• I am 11 dpo and just tested to see a negative result. I am still hoping that I might be testing too early. Maybe we will get our bfps on mother's day.
  • don't count yourself out yet.  your chart still looks really good, and there's only about a 51% chance of that negative test being correct.  have you read the newbie link yet?  i'd wait it out a couple more days, and if your temps are still up then test at about 14 DPO.  good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't have any words of wisdom. I just wanted to know I'm pulling for your BFP and I understand your frustration.  Hang in there.
    TTC #1 2+ Years with Unexplained IF
    1st & Only BFP: 1st IVF w/ ICSI, 3dt of 2 7-cell, grade 2 embryos on 8/25/12
    Beta #1 9/5: 87.2 BFP! - Beta #2 9/7: 248 - 1st US @ 6w3d Two Heartbeats! - MoDi Girls!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • From the Newbie post -

HPT accuracy DPO
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%
    18 dpo : 99%

In other words, you're not out until AF shows.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know its easier said than done it might be too early. Hang in there and test again on Mothers Day! Good Luck!
  • Remember, it takes 7-10 days for the egg to implant, and 3 days after that for HCG to show up on a test. I think your chart looks good and I'd test in a couple days.
    Mrs. 5/03*DD 2/07*DS1 5/09*DS2 7/12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • vpinevpine member

Your chart actually looks really good !  Keep fingers crossed

Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • Your chart looks really good def don't count yourself out yet... Good luck!
  • Its still quite early for a positive, why don't you test in another few days? Good luck.

DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • salt78salt78 member

Okay....you are still testing really early. This is why FF suggests that you wait until after you miss your period.

If I were you, I would save myself the grief and not test again for several more days. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageMySweetBaboo:

Baboo with a dancing otter FTW!

Quit fishing OP and lay off the tests. It's still too early.

photo dune-1-1.jpg
  • Didn't you just tell us yesterday you tested too. And I answered your post. It's still too early to be testing. Here is my responce, same as yesterdays:

I think you still have tested too early.

HPT Accuracy Results Percentages: (Based on a 25mIU sensitive test)
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%

Here's another good summary from FertilityFriend:

Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
    Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
    Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%
    Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%
    Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.
    Percentage of negative test results taken three days or more before the expected period day on non pregnant charts: 40.7%

Just hang in there. And If I were you, at this point, I would just wait out for AF to show or be late and then test. Just relax so you can enjoy your weekend, and maybe stop testing early. Again, GL.

• imageMySweetBaboo:

LOVE!

• salt78salt78 member

imageMySweetBaboo:

FTW!! Love it!

• Your chart looks great...maybe you're just testing too early. I thought I was gonna be one of those TTCers that POAS everyday, but after getting a BFN at 9DPO, I realized that I didn't like seeing that. So, even though it was absolute torture for me, I waited till 14DPO. The chances of seeing your BFP increase with every day that you wait.

Hope you get your BFP this cycle and I hope that you feel better Smile

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1 5/5/2011, EDD 1/12/2012

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My BFP Chart:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"