May 2011 Moms
Options

What color are your nails for delivery?

I know it's kind of silly but I am obsessed with having cute nails! 

This isn't the best picture! I love the colors though! 

Photobucket
Landon & Porter
1-10-07 & 5-11-11

Re: What color are your nails for delivery?

• Options
    Mine are currently an easter egg blue.  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hmm not sure what I want!  Getting a pedicure today though!  Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine are a nice dark red!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    purple!!!  hubby painted em :)
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    I got a pedicure with that new Katie Perry Crackle nailpolish. My friend had it done and it looked AWESOME! But, my feet look terrible, lol. I think it's too thick, so right now I have like these gothic black/sparkle toes.
  • Options
    Dark blue and sparkley :D My fiance painted them for me :)
    JennaRosaliePhotography.com | Facebook.com/JennaRosaliePhotography
  • Options
    Bare and nasty - I could care less what I look like as long as this girl makes her way out safely (and hopefully soon)
  • Options
    my hands are el naturalll but my toes I had a pedi and tehy are hot pink with white flowers :)
  • Options
    Easter Egg purple :) Just got them done today!
  • Options
    Mine are a pearl blue shimmery color... I think I'm going to go pink at my next pedi though. ^^<3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    mine were light blue and had sparkles in it
  • Options
    finger nails are bare and my toe nails are brown~burgundy.

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I got a pedi over a month ago and I am rocking limbo bimbo. ;) which is a hot pink color.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Jesus is it hard to take a picture of your feet while pregnant with PhotoBooth!

Colour - Julep's Kristen

https://www.julep.com/nail-color/color/blue/Kristen 

• Options
    Mine are currently pink - I'm going to get a pedicure this Saturday and I'm going to get crazy and paint them...... pink.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagekewltif:
    I got a pedicure with that new Katie Perry Crackle nailpolish. My friend had it done and it looked AWESOME! But, my feet look terrible, lol. I think it's too thick, so right now I have like these gothic black/sparkle toes.

oh i want to try that nailpolish!!  

• Options
    LOL! I know. I'm getting my nails done the same way! All boy colors here :)

Photobucket
    Landon & Porter
    1-10-07 & 5-11-11
  • Options

imagelilmommalcw:
    LOL! I know. I'm getting my nails done the same way! All boy colors here :)

Ha!  I just realized that I should have had them done in a green colour, since, um.

Maybe it means something?  LOLz 

• Options
    I'm getting mine did this Sunday for Mother's Day!  I'll probably get my usual- OPI Black Cherry Chutney on toes, Essie It's In the Bag on hands.
  • Options
    Red red toes! Hopefully they won't chip before delivery - it's my dad's biggest pet peeve ever, lol. I don't think he'll notice, though, when I hand him his grandson.
  • Options
    French manicure.  I thought about getting blue, but I couldn't find a blue I liked.  For DD's birth I had my toes painted pink.
    Baby #3 is on the way!! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Bright pink on my toes in honor of baby girl. On my fingers I have the pink that they use for a French mani, though I don't have the white tips - just the pink. I keep them super short.
  • Options
    Getting my pedi next week! Can't wait!
  • Options
    Nail polish makes my nails feel like they're suffocating.  My nails will be cut, that's all.
    Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mine are all white. Makes me pretend I have a tan! :)
  • Options
    MrsD1MrsD1 member

Dark pink! And I painted them myself. Big Smile

ETA: My toenails are dark pink. My fingernails are natural with clear polish.

• Options
    elisbuelisbu member

my toes were pink, my nails were 'bubble bath' a pale pink/white.

that is one of the first things i did when i found out they were taking DD. i remember during my child birth class one of the girls in the video had chipped purple nail polish, and i kept thinking 'that will be in her pictures FOREVER'.

here are mine, touching K's face,  in our 1st family photo. so glad i did them!

• Options
    Granola Muncher Alert....I havent painted my nails in over a year. I quit when TTC and since being pregnant. Ive done this every time. I do miss it though.
  • Options
    I just got a pedi and they are an OPI shade of hot pink.  I can't remember the name, but DH calls it "Barbie on crack pink"!
  • Options
    I just had my first pedi yesterday and I picked out a hot pink that has some shimmer to it. I don't know if I am having a boy or a girl, but just liked the pink colour for spring. It was OPI, wouldn't be surprised if it's the same "Barbie on crack" pink that pp mentioned.
  • Options
    Dark pink/almost red colour on toes. My friend is taking me for a pedi on Saturday for my birthday so who knows what I'll end up with but for some reason it's really important they look nice for the birth!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Mine are a fun, bright blue.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I am boring and only have hot pink toes.
    I was stressing about them being boring ugly toes so I finally did them myself somehow. I was very proud lol.
  • Options
    I will get a mani/pedi next week and get clear on my nails and something fun on my toes. Hey, I will be staring at them for awhile in the air.
  • Options
    I have Opi's "Meet Me on the Star Ferry" from the Hong Kong collection on my toes (purplish-pink). My hands are bare.

May 2011 Siggy Challenge
    imageimageimage

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Russian red baby!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I got a gel manicure yesterday in hot pink, it's great and lasts 2 weeks! So, this could be the nail polish I have on when I meet my LO.

I have a french pedicure on my toes.. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    NadiazNadiaz member
    Just got my pedi done today... medium blue tone - similar to "the knot" tab at the top of this page.  It's OPI, but the tag was missing from the bottom of the bottle, so I don't know the fun name of the shade. Fingernails are bare.
    Zoryana Kaitlyn born 4/16/08. 8 lbs 14 oz and 21 inches long Aidan Sean born 5/23/11. 9 lbs 12 oz and 22 inches long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Um, like I'm so totally debating what color, b/c oh my gosh i so wanna match my cute maternity pj's, or should i go with blue for my baby boy, major problem, hello!

You guys have got to be f*****g kidding me right?

• Options
    Mine are a bright orange right now!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"