December 2011 Moms
Options

New craving - Lipton Noodle Soup

So I was obsessed with kraft mac and cheese but for some reason I just can't stand the thought of eating it anymore.  Then it hit me - Lipton noodle soup.  OMG OMG WANT WANT WANT.  Working from home today, so went directly to the store.  Now the water can not boil fast enough!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New craving - Lipton Noodle Soup

• Options
    Wierd I was thinking how amazing that sounded yesterday, I didn't have any at home though, I'll have to live vicariously through you lol!
    Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MMM that does sound actually really good--now if only it had more nutritional value. My dr's are getting annoyed about my weight loss and I have a feeling the calories in noodle soup arent going to cut the bill.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would share if I could!  I also made a grilled cheese sandwich.  It feels so good to actually want to EAT something!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like the Mrs. Grass soup, in the blue box!  I've been craving that for a few days.  When I was a kid, I used to want it just to drop the chicken broth "egg" in the water.  LOL!
  • Options
    Funny, this morning I was craving ramen something fierce so I went to the store on my lunch break. Gobbled down 2 packets and now I'm vegging on the couch. Unhealthiest craving ever. At least it calmed down my nausea!
    Due 12/20/11 ~ Lost our Muskrat at 9w2d
    4/25/12 ~ Our angel, Persephone James, is here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"