Secondary IF
Options

Waiting, but not waiting for tomorrow

Tomorrow is 12 dpo.  That is usually the day AF comes.  In the past, during the last few days of the 2WW I have been able to see the signs that AF was coming.  This helped me to keep my sanity and not go too crazy wondering.  However, this month I really feel pregnant.  I am not 100% sure why I feel pregnant, but I just do.  My temp was down a tiny bit this morning, but only 0.04 of a degree so that could just be the normal fluctuation.  It hasn't taken a strong dip and my breasts are no longer tender, but they still feel full.  Normally when AF is about to show they feel more squishy.  So, tomorrow morning's temp should be pretty telling and I will poas again tomorrow morning.  If I am pregnant, I am really looking forward to tomorrow morning!  But, if I am not pregnant, I know it will be a big let down since I have myself convinced that I am.  That test that I dug out of the garbage can that had turned positive probably has also helped add to my hopes.  I know it is just an evaporation line, but I haven't seen a bfp since we started trying to have #2 14 months ago!  So, I guess I will be hoping and praying for a happy happy day tomorrow! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Waiting, but not waiting for tomorrow

• Options
    Well, what I have learned is that just because you feel pregnant does not mean you are pregnant.  I had the hugest temp drop I have ever seen this morning along with AF showing up right away.  I guess I got a definite answer.  I will be starting a medicated cycle this time and I really hope that does it for us.  I am scared to start the medicated cycles because I feel like if it doesn't work we will be out for good since DH is against IUI and IVF.  So, here we go, CD1.
  • Options
    JMayJMay member

Oh Jenny, I'm so sorry!  I know exactly what that's like; it's a horrible let down. 

My DH is also against intervention beyond meds.  What meds will you be on this cycle?  Fingers crossed this is the beginning of a successful cycle! 

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks, Jenna.  It is a big let down.  This cycle I will be doing clomid, trigger, and TI.  I really hope it works because the dr appts for monitoring are really messing with my work schedule.  I have to travel out of town once a month and I was waiting to schedule the trip to see when/if AF would come.  I had it tentatively scheduled and, of course, that is when TI has to occur so I will have to rearrange my month.  Luckily I make my own schedule with work so I can do what needs to be done to work around everything.  It is kind of overwhelming though and I just hope it turns out to be worth it.
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I know how disappointing that must be.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry that AF showed up, but at least the waiting is over for now and good luck with this cycle and with the meds, I hope cycle will be the one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker TTC since 1/10 DX PCOS Early 2010: 3 rounds of Clomid 50mg, 100mg, & 150mg. responded to first cycle, but all BFN summer 2010: break 10/10: 100 mg Clomid cancelled due to no response 11/10: RE consult: begin Metformin 1500 mg + I month BCPs 12/10: 100 mg Clomid + Hcg + TI + progesterone = BFN 1/11: 5 mg Femera + Hcg + IUI + progesterone = BFP!!! 2/21/11: beta # 1 116 2/23: beta # 2 57 =2/25 m/c 3/2011: break cycle 3/30/11: surprise BFP! beta #1 =36 beta #2 4/1/11= 87 beta #3 4/5/11= 701 4/20/11: US hb found @ 6w2d
  • Options

Oh, Jenny,

I'm so, so sorry. That just absolutely sucks. 

I try to take solace in knowing that when AF arrives right away, there's no guessing about the temp rebounding and you get to move on quickly.

Onward and upward!

• Options
    Thank you all for the kind words and support.  On to the next cycle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"