Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

1st day out of the house

Today was the first day LO and I have gotten out of the house. My mom came to pick us up to spend sometime over at her house. Since we are living at my MILs for right now. I have to say it felt great to get out and see my family since being in the hospital. LO did fantastic being in a new place. He didnt cry at all and was extremely happy. I have to say another plus was he slept most of yesterday and was up all of last night, so being in a new place he was up more and now is ready for bed. So hopefully he will sleep most of tonight, so I can catch up on my sleep too. Well thought I would share our great first experince with yall. Goodnight and hope your LOs let yall sleep!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 1st day out of the house

• Options
    We are living at my dads house for right now so its me, two men, and a baby so I know all about wanting to get out and be around some women. My mom adores DD and every time we go visit her or she visits us she always watches her to give me a little break. My fiance works a lot and I'm a sahm so even just me getting out for 5 minutes alone is fabulous
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We have been taking DD out super often for that very reason.  It makes her sleep oh so much better and she loves interacting with people.  Have to be careful tho because we STILL have not gotten her in for her 2 mo shots yet (not for another 2 stinking weeks!) so we can't take her to play in public placed :-{

We would be living w my dad, but when I became pregnant I decided it was best to move out even though we can't afford anything other than the bare essentials right now.  Everyone's more willing to help with DD too because they don't see her all the time :-} yay

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"