Pregnant after a Loss
Options

XP Angelcare Monitor Question

I  bought this one on eBay

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=330558261065&si=7U9O%2Fdn7qWT5c5qmDmuhUMkGw%2Fc%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

(sorry not clicky dont know how)

I know it's just the movement monitor.  I plan to buy another one w/sound and movement so I can have 2 movement bases,(twins) but only need 1 sound, right?

Question:  is the triangular thing the thing I take w/me to my room that the alarm goes off if theres no movement for 20 seconds?

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP Angelcare Monitor Question

• Options

From the looks of it compared to my Angelcare, you'll leave the whole thing in the baby's room. The pad connects to that triangular base thing and THAT will beep if baby stops breathing, which is picked up by the sound monitor from the other one, which will be to the sound receptor for the monitor that does sound. Does that make sense?

The AC I have has one pad that connects to the monitor base, and two portable "receivers". When the alarm goes off, the receivers are just transmitting the noise the base is making. But the base needs to be connected to the pad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    DD #1 born 9/07 ** DD #2 born 7/11 ** Operation Take Back My Body has begun 10/11
    Upcoming Races
    Gobble Wobble 5K 11/24/11 - Abington, PA 29:40
    Superbowl 10K 02/05/12 - Allentown, PA 54:28 PR!!!!
    Broad Street 10 Mile Run 05/06/12 - Philadelphia, PA 1:30:44
    Rock and Roll Half Marathon 09/16/12 - Philadelphia, PA
    Philadelphia (Half?!?) Marathon 11/18/12 - Philadelphia, PA
  • Options

Honestly if it were me and I had twins, I would leave the sound on for both and label the 2 monitors so you know which is which. But that's me and I'm finicky that way! I have the deluxe one...

You put the pad under the mattress in the middle, the triangle thing with the ring (which is a night light) goes on a nightstand next to the crib, and then I put one of the handsets in my room next to the bed and the other in the living room.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGummybear:

From the looks of it compared to my Angelcare, you'll leave the whole thing in the baby's room. The pad connects to that triangular base thing and THAT will beep if baby stops breathing, which is picked up by the sound monitor from the other one, which will be to the sound receptor for the monitor that does sound. Does that make sense?

The AC I have has one pad that connects to the monitor base, and two portable "receivers". When the alarm goes off, the receivers are just transmitting the noise the base is making. But the base needs to be connected to the pad.

thank you! This answers exactly wht I was askin :)

BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"