Multiples
Options

Skip Hop Studio bag - worth it?

I love the look of this bag and I'd like to pick one up when I save up the money. Is it worth the money?
Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Skip Hop Studio bag - worth it?

• Options
    Yes, very much so.  Watch for deals on amazon.com.  Sometimes they are as low as $30!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagekimarino13:
    Yes, very much so.  Watch for deals on amazon.com.  Sometimes they are as low as $30!

Awesome, I will :)

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

it's all about what you like- to me diaper bags are as personal as purses... everyone has something they like, and things they dislike.

I have learned i need one-strap bags b/c i tend to overload even the biggest bag... took me a few bags to realize that - dealing with one of the straps always falling off my shoulder, etc.

I have some really expensive bags, and some super cheap ones- all that i have loved equally. I get a new bag about every 4-6 months, since i don't buy purses anymore- this is my splurge/pleasure.

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I have one and love it!  I can fit an extraordinary amount of stuff in it!  I use it everyday for daycare and then when we go out on the weekends.  I loved how it looked like a purse rather than screaming diaper bag!
  • Options
    I have it in pewter dots. Got it on sale on Amazon for $27. IMO it's not worth the normal $90, but if you can catch it on sale it's worth it. It's a good bag, sturdy and can hold quite a bit. It pops up on sale quite a bit on amazon and other baby sites :) GL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"