Multiples
Options

S is 7 months old today and still

EBFing

Taking a pacifier (thank goodness! If he didn't, I'd go crazycakes)

Not STTN consistently just like his big bro :(

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: S is 7 months old today and still

• Options
    Woohoo! Good job for EBFing. Eli never liked a paci and James always has. i don't know which is easier. The paci is wonderful, but when we can't find one yikes and taking it away is going to be a pain. Happy 7 months. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejalaiaa:
    Woohoo! Good job for EBFing. Eli never liked a paci and James always has. i don't know which is easier. The paci is wonderful, but when we can't find one yikes and taking it away is going to be a pain. Happy 7 months. 

Thanks! I am very fortunate to be able to nurse my little guys. I hope I can nurse them until beyond a year. I haven't had much luck with my other sons. The longest I nursed them was 8 months. I nursed my daughter for 17 months and then she bit the heck out of me two days in a row so I abruptly stopped.

I know, the pacifier is a blessing and a curse. It's nice to pop a paci in if they are fussy but taking it away down the road is soooo painful! Our two year old still has his and I limit it to naptime and bedtime. I know we should wean but I don't know if I can take it right now.

Mom to six awesome kids - Levi is 12, Landen is 8, Gabrielle is 6, Lucas is 3, and Oliver and Samuel are 2 years old. Love my crew. Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"