Multiples
Options

Your babies are the cutest!

I have no reason to be on this board, but I was just lurking and looking at your siggies and gosh I just have to say that you all have the cutest babies. OH MY GOODNESS. This board should definitely get the cutest babies award.

That's all. 

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

Re: Your babies are the cutest!

• Options
    Well thank you xnbride for stopping by and giving us such a nice compliment  :) We don't get many of those when we go out with our babies. The norm are "wow you have your hands full" "better you then me" " you got your tubes tied right?" you get the idea..:-P You should see the toddler triplets and twins on here, to die for! Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    :).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

They all do have some adorable little ones! But your boys are adorable too!

I wish there was a like button here.

• Options

imagebellasmom27:
    Well thank you xnbride for stopping by and giving us such a nice compliment  :) We don't get many of those when we go out with our babies. The norm are "wow you have your hands full" "better you then me" " you got your tubes tied right?" you get the idea..:-P You should see the toddler triplets and twins on here, to die for! Stick out tongue

OMG I can't believe someone asked you if you got your tubes tied!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"