Single Parents
Options

An Intro

Two weeks ago I found out that FI had been posting on Craigslist personals since October and had received/responded to several e-mails. I couldn't find any proof in the e-mails or on his phone that he ever actually met anyone IRL from these e-mails but I feel like he may have. So I left. So right now my little guy and I are living with my parents which is slightly above getting a root canal with no pain meds on the "fun" scale. I've told my ex that we can continue to speak and see what happens. Our first "conversation" was a couple days ago and he just said he was sorry and he won't do it again yadda yadda yadda. It's just not enough, and I don't know if I'll be able to trust him again or if I'll ever want to go back. But I also am terrified of raising my little guy on my own. So this is a scary/painful time for me...as I'm sure you ladies know!

Thanks for reading.

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: An Intro

• Options

150% positive he DID act on something.  That little feeling in your gut is important, don't ignore it.  Any man who would consider doing that with a FI and a child is chickenshiit.  I went through something similar when I was pregnant.  Run, run away while you have the chance.  I write about it a lot in my blog if you ever care to read it. 

Oh and welcome!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"