Georgia Babies
Options

Mother's Day Gift for Self?

My husband has asked me this year, what do I want for mother's day. This is only my second mother's day.  Without going overboard and getting something usless what shoudl I tell him to get or do?

Re: Mother's Day Gift for Self?

• Options

Ah, well I want a point and shoot camera (already have a big nice one, just want something small to pop in the diaper bag for everyday), my house cleaned, a nice purse, a WW membership, a "me" day with time to get a haircut, pedicure, lunch with friends and some shopping...

Or a mother's necklace of some sort if you don't already have one (I have one from Stella and Dot, he has given me a "charm" with each of the kids initials, as well as each of their birthstones, and it all goes on a chain with a "mom" charm). 

Or I have a monogrammed market tote basket thingie that I use all the time, it's been so useful!

If I was back to my fighting weight, I would want some new tennis clothes. 

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Options
    There's a necklace on Etsy that I really want, but but we're on a really tight budget, so when DH asked me today what I wanted, I said that I want Abigail to make me something, or color me a picture and have it framed, or a picture of us and have it framed. I love sentimental gifts.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For my first Mother's Day, DH took DD to a paint yout own pottery place and put DD's handprints on a mug for me.  I love it better than anything that could have been bought in a store - so DH knows that's the kind of thing to get me.

You could ask for really anything you want.  Last year I went away for a spa weekend for Mother's Day!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I want a Keurig coffeemaker.  It is a little boring and practical but I am seriously counting down the days waiting for it :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"