Military Families

Something fun: Uniforms

Let's do more fun stuff on this board. What is your favorite uniform that your DH wears? Dress uniform? ABUs? ACUs? Flight suit? Something else? (sorry I'm not familiar enough to list more)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Something fun: Uniforms

• USMC Dress blues and desert cami's.
  • I love DH's desert flight suits, but when he wears them, I also know he's going to some bad places :(
  • Loading the player...
  • ACU uniform without the jacket (just the tee). I'm not a fan of his current (green) class As, but when he gets blue ones, I'm sure those will be my new favorite.
  • imageSheilaE:
    USMC Dress blues and desert cami's.

this is mine too, yummm

• I love my husband's NWU's, and luckily I get to see him wear them everyday :)  I'm not really wowed by the navy's dress uniforms.
  • honor guard dress blues. yum ;)

Oh and he took an incentive flight in an f15 last year and holy hell.........he needs to put THAT suit on again....whoa mama!!!!

• ACU's, without the jacket, when he's worked like 3 days straight, hasn't shaved, and is a bit dirty.  Yum Wink
  • I love DH's working whites, but chokers are a close second.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • I love hubby in his blue valid or his coveralls. His dress blues aren't bad either.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageSheilaE:

I soOoo second this!!!

I love to watch my DH prep his dress blues.  He is so focused and a perfectionist. 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • AF blues, reminds me of our wedding :D 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageSheilaE:

mmmmm, sexay

imageimage
  • Definitely USMC Dress blues...

and I love the flight suits!! 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was always a fan of nice crisp BDUs but those are long gone so I suppose second would be Army Blues (not mess as I dislike the cropped jacket)....but technically those are gone as well and replaced by the Army Service Uniform.  Pretty close to the same except I'm not a fan of a few of the changes that accompanied the switch. 
  • Navy dress blues, he hardly wears them but he did wear them for homecoming and something about the tradition of it all I think is so sexy. I dislike their NWU's ( digi's)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love when my husband wears his peanut butters...
  • before my husband retired i loved seeing him in the BDU's, no shirt and with purple surgical gloves on - he was medical...so sexy.  nowadays, he totally adores me in my maternity acus. he thinks they are almost sexier than my dress blues.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH is a Lt, and I am a sergent...there is just something about seeing him in his Army dress Blues, and thinking "Hmmm, hot Lt, and he's all mine!"

And then there is me. DH laughed so hard to see me in Maternity ACU's that I thought he was going to do himself injury. He likes me in Greens (I don't have blues yet) but jokes that it makes him feel uncomfortable because I have A LOT more ribbons lol!

• Love my hubby in ACUs!! But he looks amazing in Class As as well. :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Navy choker whites.  Swoon.

• imagenorvelln:

before my husband retired i loved seeing him in the BDU's, no shirt and with purple surgical gloves on - he was medical...so sexy.  nowadays, he totally adores me in my maternity acus. he thinks they are almost sexier than my dress blues.

I missed your post before...DH is a nurse, (I'm a medic) so yeah, ACU's and purple gloves are part of our regular attire as well. lol.

• imageflip_flops:
    Navy choker whites.  Swoon.
    IMO this is the only attractive Navy uniform.
    imageimage
  • I loooooooove my hubby's NWUs.  He almost never wears them though :(  I just think they are SO sexy.  I would have to say his choker whites are a close second.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"