April 2011 Moms
Options

Welp. 41 weeks and still here.

Sigh.

Don't get me wrong.  I am 100% grateful that LO has had time to fully cook.  However, he has grown straight out in front of me and it is killing my stomach skin and has made it so tender to even have clothes touching it.  I have also developed an umbilical hernia.

I've done just about everything I could do to jump start labor and, apart from some BS and contractions that eventually die down, nothing has happened.  I am so done.

Please, please, please arrive tomorrow, LO.  Please?

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Welp. 41 weeks and still here.

• Options
    AnjaOAnjaO member
    Still right here with you!  My MIL told me today she's had this strong feeling all day that the baby will be born the 25th (guess that's tomorrow at this point).  Yeah, no indication of that happening.

BFP #1 8/14/10, DS born 4/30/11 
    BFP #2 9/30/12, M/C 10/23/12 
    BFP #3 12/16/12, CP 12/20/12 
    BFP #4 1/20/13, DD born 10/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I know the feeling. I will be 41 weeks on Tuesday and I'm getting really frustrated with him still being there.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Right there with you ladies!! Although I'm getting induced tomorrow night.  I wish you all the best of luck and hope your LO's come soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Add me to the list - 41 weeks on Tuesday as well. Really don't want to be induced as I am trying for a VBAC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yep today is my due date and still no activity besides really painful BH that last for an hour sometimes, but it might just be gas and constipation.  Doctor is pushing for induction though there is no medical reason for it.  I am getting annoyed, my whole pregnancy I have not been obsessive or anything and just been going with the flow, but now.... I am starting to lose my cool.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I feel your pain. I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow and will be discussing my induction. I too am grateful for having a healthy LO to look forward to, but the stomach skin pain is too much for me. I've never been so itchy, red and sensitive ever! None the less, I can't wait to meet him sometime later this week! Hang in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm right there with you!  Sorry to here that you're so uncomfortable!  I am but in a different way.  Sleeping has become something i come to dread each night. It's so uncomfortable!  My hips ache more and more each night and every time I turn from one side to another it almost brings tears to my eyes because it's so painful!

I go to the MW tomorrow for a NST and hopefully LO is still doing well so we can put off the induction util as late as possible!

Good luck!  who knows, maybe we'll have Easter babies!!! (One can hope, right?!) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mmksmmks member

Looks like I'm in good company here!  Not 41 weeks yet, but I think everyone is tired of hearing me say (ok, ok whine), "I'm going to be pregnant FOREVER!"

My OB will thankfully(?) let me go until 42 weeks before inducing, so that means I could potentially be a May mommy...yikes! 

Lots and lots of labor dust to us all!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Yeah, I could definitely cry over it.  DH has been amazingly understanding as each day goes by and I become more and more discouraged.  Today is a wonderful day though, so much to celebrate and be grateful for on Easter.  Church and then brunch with the IL's :)  Hopefully being distracted all day will help, and I hope the same for all of you, ladies :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnant
  • Options

Also 41 weeks tomorrow! I am trying not to get stressed over it by telling myself that no matter what happens, she will be here before the end of the week. This truly is the final stretch for all of us and it will pass quickly from what I am told!

One of these days will be THE DAY!! Feet up, take advantage of the pregnancy card and try to enjoy the solitude. Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"