LGBT Parenting
Options

Weekend plans?

What do you have going on this weekend?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend plans?

• Options

Tonight is pizza and movie night for the kids. They have been at camp at our gym all week and have been run ragged and not had a nap. They are exhausted and we needed a chill night at home.

Tomorrow L is going to work on school stuff and I am taking the kids to get their haircut and to childcare at the gym (they still want to go despite being there all week.) I'll try to force myself to workout. I was thinking of swimming laps, but the water seems chilly. I am a wimp. It is supposed to be nice out, so hopefully there will be a lot of kids out at the playground and the kids can play with their friends. No idea what we are doing tomorrow evening.

Sunday we'll have an egg hunt in the AM. The kids asked for money in their eggs so they can go buy themselves something vs candy and that was fine by us.  I am sure we'll have to go someplace to purchase whatever it is they want less it burn a hole in their pocket. We typically go into the city on Easter, but we haven't discussed it so I have no idea what we will end up doing.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We're going to MA to spend Easter with my family (sister and BIL and nephews live there, but my parents flew in for the holiday).  We'll probably drive really late tonight and get in at like 2am.  DW made sugar cookies for us to decorate with the 2 year olds.  We'll probably just hang out, maybe take the toddlers swimming at the YMCA, and eat my BIL's delicious cooking for Easter dinner.
    TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have thank you cards to write for LMC's adoption gifts and announcements to work on.  We are going to try out a new farmer's market, ours is sorely lacking variety and organic choices. 

At some point I need to make a few batches of baby food, grocery shop and attempt to have a little alone time. I also need to figure out  how to survive the last few days of Passover. I am so bored by the usual fare his year. 

I am not sure what we are doing on Sunday yet.  I wanted to do an egg hunt, because we are such good Jews, but I am not sure if I will actually do itSmile

• Options

Jen's office closed at noon and she was supposed to pick me up at 5:00 to go to the park with the dogs, but it's going to be cold (for April, anyway) and raining, so I'm guessing that isn't happening.

No big plans for tomorrow. I'm going to go for a run and work on my resume. Some exciting shopping errands, perhaps.

Sunday we're going to the same state park we went to last year for an Easter picnic. One of my friend from work is joining me, so that will be fun. I kind of want to take the dogs, but it's 90 minutes away and they aren't that keen on riding in the car. On the other hand I know they would love to run around outside. Torn.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Today - I just got back from my new dentist and I have a GIGANTIC crush on her. She had the cutest chain headband.. I am a sucker for accents and accessories ;)  Brit, if you haven't found a good dentist, let me know.  Not only is she oh so cute but the place is brand new and immaculate, they have flat screen tv's at every chair and the people are amazing. Tonight is date night!  Sushi and hibachi! 

Tomorrow - we are going into Boston for the afternoon.

Sunday - No plans.  K's favorite sister is coming to visit for Easter, we don't celebrate, but we might head to her dad's to see Kathy. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm home today cooking and cleaning.  This evening I'm taking a break for a Tastefully Simple party at a friend's house (I'll bring the baby, DW will stay home with the big kids).

Tomorrow will be more cooking/cleaning/shopping.  We'll probably also dye eggs with the kids and take them to an egg hunt at a huge indoor playscape.

Sunday will be all Easter festivities.  Easter baskets in the morning, church, home for nap, then family is coming over and we'll do an egg hunt and dinner.

• Options

my ILs are in town so tonight we're going to get together with them, my SIL, and her GF for a fish dinner. tomorrow we're all going to lunch at this really yummy Greek place and then they're heading back home.

at some point (probably tomorrow) we're going to attempt Easter egg dying, so wish us luck, lol! I also have to make a ton of deviled eggs for a big Easter GTG on Sunday.

Sunday we'll go to church and then we have the GTG in the afternoon. should be a pretty nice weekend, although the weather is supposed to be awful. Sad

• Options

Today- I'm going nuts trying to pack, LO is not making it easy at all. She's staying with her dad this weekend, and B and I are going to a baseball game- even though its raining and cold lol. We're staying in a hotel- its gonna be a mini vacation! :)

Tomorrow- Shopping! I'm so excited to head to IKEA, love that store!

Sunday- heading to my parents house for Easter. Not sure what the festivities are going to be, but should be fun.

Happy Earth Day/ Easter weekend! Have a good one everybody!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We went to my mil's yesterday and today we drove up to S's grandparents house.  We are now back at the inlaws and my sil and niece and nephew are coming over for dinner.  Tomorrow we head home and Sunday the Easter bunny comes to our house then we head to my parents to have Easter dinner.  It is a little crazy but it is nice to see our family.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Tonight we are doing a movie and popcorn while J is at work.

The plan is to stay home tomorrow, J is exhausted and needs to rest.  We will dye eggs and I need to make cupcakes.  I also need to hose down the yard so the kids don't end up with chicken poo all over their shoes.

Sunday we are hosting Easter at our house.

• Options

We just got our KEYS to the new house today so We have been packing and measuring and doing new house stuff .. cant wait to just move!

Tomorrow - looking at appliances and then Post Office to get mailbox key and mail some stuff and so much stuff!

SO EXCITED - Still feeling overwhelmed but not as bad

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"