Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

massage - where to go?

I live in the Arlington area, anyone have any good recommendations for a prenatal massage therapist?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: massage - where to go?

• Options
    Try a massageenvy near you. Go to the website www.massageenvy.com and look up the nearest location. Then call the office and speak to someone about prenatal massage. They will get you set up with the best therapist for your pregnancy needs. Their prices are great very affordable and all the people that work there are so nice. I hope this helps and that your experience will be as great as mine!!  
  • Options
    Avante Spa does prenatal massages.  They are in Mansfield off of Debbie Lane. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegenuine1:
    Try a massageenvy near you. Go to the website www.massageenvy.com and look up the nearest location. Then call the office and speak to someone about prenatal massage. They will get you set up with the best therapist for your pregnancy needs. Their prices are great very affordable and all the people that work there are so nice. I hope this helps and that your experience will be as great as mine!!  
    I already tried Massage Envy and was not impressed at all. I went to them a couple times pre-pregnancy as well and was pretty disappointed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"