December 2011 Moms

Ultrasound Pics - Safe Ways to Copy

Ok, this maybe a crazy question, but I had a friend who was told to laminate her u/s pic and it crumbled up, so can you make copies of it w/o destroying it?  This is my first preg and I want a cute way to tell my parents and my in laws and after reading a couple of posts, I decided I might incorporate the pics.  TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ultrasound Pics - Safe Ways to Copy

• I made copies at Walmart, they came out really good ^.^
    Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyName Ticker
  • If the ultrasound pic paper is flimsy like mine I'd suggest you photocopy it onto regular paper and then laminate the copy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Scan it, then have it printed on photo paper.
  • Thanks all for the help!  I knew my Dec bumpies would know!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, my Belly Book Journal recommended making copies for longevity since the paper they print it on usually fades.  I was able to pretty successfully scan mine so the photo copier thingies at Target and Walmart should work well.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imageiluvmylab:
    Scan it, then have it printed on photo paper.

This is what I did last time.  Worked like a charm and I now have them on my computer too.  :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageMrsJetSet:
    Yes, my Belly Book Journal recommended making copies for longevity since the paper they print it on usually fades.  I was able to pretty successfully scan mine so the photo copier thingies at Target and Walmart should work well.

I have the belly book journal too! I la la la la la love it!

Possibly a March Mama
  • Also you shouldn't laminate the actual ultrasound. If it is a heat acivated laminator, it can actually screw up the image (at least on some types of paper they use for the ultrasounds). You should copy it with a flatbed scanner at home or somewhere like walmart. That way you can also have a digital copy in case something happens to the prints.
    Married June 2008 DD Born Nov 2011 TTC #2 Since March 2013
    4/8/2014 BFP ---- 4/10/14 c/p
    imageimage image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"