Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Lurkers please join me in this thread!

Let's get to know each other. Now is your chance to tell me your hopes and dreams (Wink). Or, just introduce yourself! What's your name and why are you still lurking?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lurkers please join me in this thread!

• Options
    Also, please tell me which bumpie you would like to bump hump? You know you want to.
  • Options
    Did I inspire this post?! https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/52206450.aspx :) DH said Im not allowed to play on my phone tonight. :( I'm sitting in the bathroom right now so that I could send this lol
    Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I lurk because I am blocked at work, so when I'm on my breaks I usually am lurking on my phone.  It's a big giant PITA to post from my phone and actually keep with with a post.  By the time I get on at night it's dead because I'm on the west coast.  No love for the west coast. Crying

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLilLee11:
    Did I inspire this post?! https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/52206450.aspx :) DH said Im not allowed to play on my phone tonight. :( I'm sitting in the bathroom right now so that I could send this lol

Yes, you are inspiring! I freakin love that you're secretly bumping from the bathroom! My husband is hard at work painting my dining room while I'm throwing back wine, bumping and TV watching. I might be drunk bumping.

• Options
    imageAlysonni:

I lurk because I am blocked at work, so when I'm on my breaks I usually am lurking on my phone.  It's a big giant PITA to post from my phone and actually keep with with a post.  By the time I get on at night it's dead because I'm on the west coast.  No love for the west coast. Crying

I know, right? Poor west coasters. We should have West Coast bonding time after our easter and central time pals go to sleep. Your little guy is absolutely adorable!

• Options
    imagesodelish:
    imageAlysonni:

I know, right? Poor west coasters. We should have West Coast bonding time after our easter and central time pals go to sleep. Your little guy is absolutely adorable!

BTW, you forgot your bump hump.

• Options
    imageAlysonni:

Ain't it the truth? Colin is super-cute! Is he a total ham? He looks like one!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I mostly lurk because I'm usually on at night and am always late to the game, so there's kind of no point in posting at that point.

And I also care entirely too much about what people think of me... even total strangers that I'll never meet.  Sad, huh? 

• Options
    JL425JL425 member

I have no idea why I lurk honestly, but I should probably change that. I mean, I think I have a total of maybe 11 posts. Sad.

But hi! I'm Jamie. The baby in my siggy is Sarah. :)

• Options
    I'm definitely getting the feeling that there's a whole secret world of night-time bumpies just lurking and waiting for something interesting to happen...
  • Options
    Hi, my name is Nadine and I like ice cream.
    Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageLyssaPie:

I mostly lurk because I'm usually on at night and am always late to the game, so there's kind of no point in posting at that point.

And I also care entirely too much about what people think of me... even total strangers that I'll never meet.  Sad, huh? 

Well, now there's a point to posting, since moving forward we will have our west coast bumpies nightly bump sesh.

Have you ever considered bumpies might LOVE you? I mean, I'm a little ridic and I haven't gotten kicked off the board yet.

• Options

Hi. I lurk off and on. Some days I have more time for the boards and some, I don't. :(

I love a lot of ladies here and they know who they are but lately I want to bump hump Ananke, Paisley and Bailey.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageLyssaPie:

I think we need more night-time posters, like you! Plus, I bet the night crowd is way more mellow. Most of us are too tired to flame anything, so come on out!

• Options
    imageJL425:

I have no idea why I lurk honestly, but I should probably change that. I mean, I think I have a total of maybe 11 posts. Sad.

Hi Jamie and Sarah! I just want to pinch Sarah's cheeks. Where do you gals live? Sarah and my little gal should be BFFs.

• Options
    imageLyssaPie:

This and sometimes i'm just to lazy to post....

• Options
    imageAlysonni:

*sniff* We can be WC losers together!

• Options

imagewrite2nicole:
    I'm definitely getting the feeling that there's a whole secret world of night-time bumpies just lurking and waiting for something interesting to happen...

I agree, W2N. It could be magical....

• Options
    imageJL425:

Hi, Jamie! Now you have 12 posts! And Sarah is a cutie-patootie!

• Options
    imagesodelish:
    imagesodelish:
    imageAlysonni:

BTW, you forgot your bump hump.

:bump hump:

You totally took my :bump hump: V card

• Options
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageAlysonni:

Ain't it the truth? Colin is super-cute! Is he a total ham? He looks like one!

Thanks-he is very hammy.  He has that same hat that your cutie has on.  He will be wearing it for Easter with the matching shorts and button up shirt that make him look like an old retired man that lives in Florida.

• Options

imagewrite2nicole:

I am here every night until midnight pacific time. I need some entertainment.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options
    I am always lurking at night...hell, I am always around since I bump from my phone.
  • Options

imagezeadfly:
    imageLilLee11:
    I do this from work, I am a loser. Addiction, I has it.

Zeadfly, you bump in the bathroom at work? That's hilarious!

• Options
    I've posted on this board a whole two times. Like the pp said, I'm usually on late, and I mainly post on the Sept. 10 board, but it's slowed down a bit over there. There's more action on this board. I come over here and read the posts before I go to bed. You ladies are my bedtime stories! Lol!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers kids Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I'm on at night and I'm an East Coaster.  Guess I'll just have to hang w/ the West Coasters...

It's sad because I can't sleep and I've had a baby who has slept well since he was 3-4 weeks old.  It makes me feel bad for the moms who could be sleeping but have a baby who keeps them up.

I don't know, maybe the Bumpies WOULD like me?  I'm really not all that interesting, though... 

• Options
    imageOctoberBabyH:

Hi. I lurk off and on. Some days I have more time for the boards and some, I don't. :(

I love a lot of ladies here and they know who they are but lately I want to bump hump Ananke, Paisley and Bailey.

GRRRRRLLLL. I welcome you to this thread. But, you so a regular. PS. Thank you for playing the bump hump version of my game. I remember you played my tat game, too, and that you have lots of awesome tats!

Where do you live, BTW?

• Options
    imageAlysonni:

Thanks-he is very hammy.  He has that same hat that your cutie has on.  He will be wearing it for Easter with the matching shorts and button up shirt that make him look like an old retired man that lives in Florida.

LOL. I may change Mac's Easter outfit. He was going to wear a set of monogrammed overalls, but he wore them for his 7-month photos and they're a little tight around the waist. When he's sitting, they kinda make him look like he's sporting the beer gut of a 50-year-old.
  • Options
    imagesodelish:
    imageOctoberBabyH:

GRRRRRLLLL. I welcome you to this thread. But, you so a regular. PS. Thank you for playing the bump hump version of my game. I remember you played my tat game, too, and that you have lots of awesome tats!

Where do you live, BTW?

Ha! I guess I am, but when I can't find bump time, I feel I miss so much and I feel like a lurker. And thank you. Me likes them, too!

I live in Scranton. Yes, like the Office. I am moving to the Philly next month though. (again. I have lived there before for 6 years.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageAlysonni:

LOL. I may change Mac's Easter outfit. He was going to wear a set of monogrammed overalls, but he wore them for his 7-month photos and they're a little tight around the waist. When he's sitting, they kinda make him look like he's sporting the beer gut of a 50-year-old.

Mac's hat is very hip. I tried several on in the grown woman, adult version. I think my head is too big to wear hats, though.

• Options
    imageLyssaPie:

I'm on at night and I'm an East Coaster.  Guess I'll just have to hang w/ the West Coasters...

It's sad because I can't sleep and I've had a baby who has slept well since he was 3-4 weeks old.  It makes me feel bad for the moms who could be sleeping but have a baby who keeps them up.

I don't know, maybe the Bumpies WOULD like me?  I'm really not all that interesting, though... 

You're probably more interesting than you think!

Did you just add that pic of your little guy?  It's so sweet!

• Options
    JL425JL425 member
    imagesodelish:
    imageJL425:

Hi Jamie and Sarah! I just want to pinch Sarah's cheeks. Where do you gals live? Sarah and my little gal should be BFFs.

Aww, my Sarah does have some cheeks on her! We are in South Carolina. So, it's after midnight here and I'm still awake for some reason. And your little one is adorable by the way! Thanks for the welcome!

• Options

I lurk because I rarely have anything to add by the time I get to reply. When I do have stuff to add, I try to come out of lurking.

Oh and my name is Brittany.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Reading comprehension fail...I would bump hump (please don't think I'm creepy, I really do get on everyday, just don't post) Beccs is hilarious, Kirky, and Jkat.  I think they are all pretty positive people and don't bring unecssary drama to the board, and I dig on their sense of humor.  You may all go back to being creeped out now with my lurking.

• Options
    imageOctoberBabyH:
    imagesodelish:
    imageOctoberBabyH:

Where do you live, BTW?

Ha! I guess I am, but when I can't find bump time, I feel I miss so much and I feel like a lurker. And thank you. Me likes them, too!

I live in Scranton. Yes, like the Office. I am moving to the Philly next month though. (again. I have lived there before for 6 years.)

YOU ARE!?!?! AHHH this is amazing. Joe is looking for jobs in Philly. We're tired of the Bmore scene.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • Options
    JL425JL425 member
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageJL425:

Hi, Jamie! Now you have 12 posts! And Sarah is a cutie-patootie!

Thank you!! Your little one is adorable also! So many cute babies on this board!

• Options
    imagewrite2nicole:
    imageLyssaPie:

You're probably more interesting than you think!

Did you just add that pic of your little guy?  It's so sweet!

Mayyyyybe...

And yes, I did, lol.  Thank you! 

• Options
    imagesodelish:

Mac's hat is very hip. I tried several on in the grown woman, adult version. I think my head is too big to wear hats, though.

Thanks, ma'am! I have seen photos of women looking really hawt in fedoras. But they just look silly on me.

Just the other day, DH and I were talking about how Mac is so much more hip than we are. And he's not even 1! Just wait 'til he's 16. He'll be so humiliated!

• Options
    imageJL425:
    imagesodelish:
    imageJL425:

Aww, my Sarah does have some cheeks on her! We are in South Carolina. So, it's after midnight here and I'm still awake for some reason. And your little one is adorable by the way! Thanks for the welcome!

So another East Coaster!  Both of us up late, lol. 

• Options
    I'm totally lurking from 3rd tri! haha!!!! I just get bored, and sometimes respond to questions people ask. You know, since I have a 4 & 1/2 year old DS, that mean I must know everything ;)

Photobucket
    Landon & Porter
    1-10-07 & 5-11-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"