Virginia Babies
Options

New to board, intro

Hey ladies, just found this board and thought I would intro myself and my LO.

I'm a stay at home mommy and wife in Chesterfield, just south of Richmond. After about a year of TTC and a loss, we had our LO this past October and he is growing like a weed, in the 90% for his age and we say he is our future NFL line backer, though the team is a bit of a discussion between us and our families. :)

I see this board is a bit slow, but I am hoping we can get it going!!

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies and your LOs and exchanging advice and such.

Angie

Re: New to board, intro

• Options

Hi Angie,

Welcome to the board. It is pretty slow here, but it looks like we are starting to get some more activity. I'm Brandi. I live in Henrico. I'm a working mom (hoping to become a SAHM in the near future). My son was born in June 2010. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm glad your LO is doing so well. He was born on my 2 year wedding anniversary. :)

Looking forward to getting to know you too.

• Options
    Welcome!  I live in Henrico and I am due with my first in August. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CRV83CRV83 member

Hi! I live in the Far West End and we are expecting our first in July! I will be a SAHM.

• Options
    Hello there! Nice to see a board with few posts. I am from the NOVA area with a DD who turned 4 this past February. I teach preschool now but will be finishing up the year in mid-june to become a SAHM which I am really excited about! My DH and I are expecting and can't wait for whats going to be happening in the future months. Its really nice to meet everyone!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

&&

imageBLykins16:

He was born on my 2 year wedding anniversary. :)  

That's neat, he was born 2 days before my birthday. :)

• Options
    hey welcome to the board. I live in henrico just moved here about three months ago. two little boys 1 and 4. due in sept with our third boy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hi, I'm new to this board too. I live in the near West End/Willow Lawn area. I'm expecting my first at the beginning of August and will be returning to work in the fall.
    imageIAmPregnant TickerBabyFetus TickerPregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"