Virginia Babies

Richmond pediatrician recs?

We live the the west end but are near 295 so we are open to a Mechaniscville office too.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Richmond pediatrician recs?

• We see Dr. Sutherland at Associates in Pediatrics, they are right on Nuckols. So far they've been great, we moved here in the fall and I originally picked them for location and insurance but I actually love Dr. Sutherland. She takes time to answer all my questions, I never feel rushed or stupid and she even cuddles with DS during the appointments. The office staff is great it too, very friendly.

HTH

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

So in Love...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS conceived while TTA, biggest best surprise of our lives
    TTC # 2 July 2012
    HSG/SA/B/W - All normal
    1st RE appt July 2013
    DX: unexplained secondary 
    3 cycles post RE appt - Natural = BFN
    Sept. (cycle 17)  - 50mg clomid + TI= BFN
    Oct. (cycle 18)- 50mg clomid + TI= BFN
    Nov. (cycle 19) - 50mg clomid + trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
    Dec. (cycle 20) - 50mg clomid + trigger + IUI #2= cancelled due to early/no ovulation
    Jan. (cycle 21) - Break Cycle, TI = BFN (appears no ovulation with 20 day cycle after an 18 day cycle)
    Jan. (Cycle 22) - 100mg clomid + trigger + IUI #2.1 = BFN
    Feb. (cycle 23) - 100mg clomid + trigger + IUI #3 = BFN
    March 4 IVF consult with RE
    March (cycle 24) - break before IVF, TI = eye roll
    April/May (Cycle 25 & 26) - IVF #1 - 4/17 BCP, 4/30 - Lupron, 5/17 - Stims (Bravelle)
    (pre-natal, CoQ10, vitamin D, folic acid, melatonin)
    5/29 ER: 17R/17M/13F
    6/3 Transferred 1 beautiful hatching blast 
    6 Frosties
    + HPT 7dp5dt onward
    Moderate OHSS
    6/12 Beta #1 = 96; 6/16 Beta # 2 = 367; 6/18 Beta #3 = 814; 6/20 Beta #4 = 1784
    1st ultrasound 7/8

• CRV83CRV83 member

We have a pediatric consult next week with Dr. Thomas Rowe he is in the far West End, off of Ridgefield Parkway. We have had 5-6 families recommend not only him, but the entire practice to us.  754-3776

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys! CVR83, let me know how it goes!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • CRV83CRV83 member
    Sorry for the delay getting back to you! We loved Dr. Rowe. I honestly cannot say enough positive about him. He spent almost an hour with us and answered every single question we had and never made us feel rushed. It was very obvious that he loves his profession.
  • I know this is an old thread, but we met Dr. Tull at Richmond Pediatric Center the other day and she's AMAZING!  She's also an lactation consultant, which I didn't know when we chose her, but she was able to help with some BF issues too.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"